5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Experience!
This video is the real thing! Yes, it's not a hollywood production film...but it's not supposed to be!! It's Dr. Dyer giving his incredible insight from these places of miracles as described. Once started, I was unable to stop, and I watched all the DVD's in one sitting. I found them very, very moving.
Published on May 29, 2012 by BOTTOMLINE

2.0 out of 5 stars Experiencing the Miraculous
I bought this from Hay House but will do a review here. What a disappointment this DVD is. The audio and video are very poor; one of the guest speakers can't be understood at all and the audience noise is very distracting. There is nothing new here just more of the same from previous works. I have always been a Wayne Dyer fan but this collection is not worth the money.
Published 22 months ago by J. Woodrum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Experience!, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Experiencing the Miraculous: A Spiritual Journey to Assisi, Lourdes, and Medjugorje (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Next best thing to Being There, January 6, 2013
Review Foryou (Kingston, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Well, if you've come to the reviews to help decide on getting these,
i'd say yes, get them. The Universe has brought you this far, right?
I'm with the five star reviewers. Though i'm only half way through, and
believe Wayne Dyer is sincere and heartfelt, he doesnt deny his humanity
and all that implies. I've always wanted to go to these holy places, though
i still and always will have my issues with the institutional church.
True enough, the lectures are recorded simply, and the DVD set might be
improved by showing more of the actual sites these talks are at, but the title does say a "spiritual journey".
So, give it ashot, or get them from the library. Wayne doesnt need the money.
But he has his mission, his life's purpose, which at one point he says, "is to teach people to be self-reliant". This isnt a guru trip, though doing what he does will bring that temptation to him, and to us, to make him that, as most people I imagine, have made Francis of Assisi, or Bernadette, or other visionaries. Dyer digs deeper to reveal some of the more mysterious things that Jesus said, that we are all God's children, and "all this ye shall do and more" if ye had but the faith of a mustard seed...Dr. Dyer has that, and be aware, its contagious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great messages, not so great video qualitiy for the money, August 8, 2012
This video set has some amazing messages, which most of them are in his books so I found it as a repeat some of the time. For the price of the product I expected the video quality to be better. I couldn't hear some of the guest speakers very well at all, yet I could hear the audiances every shuffle, cough, taking a drink etc. That part was a little distracting at times. I did expect more from this series. I would recommend people renting it first if possible to see if you really want to spend the money on it. However, there were some amazing messages as I said prior, yet I feel it is too much money overall for what you get. He's an amazing teacher and I love his books, meditations & lectures. I will share my product with others in hope they get something out of it as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Wayne Dyer, November 27, 2012
After first watching, within five minutes, I was going to "gift" this purchase to someone else because i'm thinking, "he's just standing in a church lecturing, wtf," but after listening to his words and gauging the audience, I started to feel like I was there with him. For me, the sacredness of the sites was palpable. I can't wait to experience Lourdes and Assissi first hand.

Yes, the production sucks, but if you can get past that - the messages are beautiful, in Wayne Dyer fashion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Experiencing the Miraculous, April 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor production quality, May 26, 2012
N.H. Bookworm (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
I tried to watch these videos, but the production quality is terrible. It's hard to hear what Dr. Dyer is saying because of ineffective microphones, poor acoustics, and audience noises, and the video looks like something taken by an amateur. I will be donating these to my local charity, money down the drain!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS TOOK ME ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY WITH ONE OF THE BEST SPIRITUAL LEADERS IN THE WORLD!, January 29, 2013
I absolutely love Dr. Wayne Dyer. I have most of his books and videos. Although the acoustics were not that good in the locations where he lectured, it was so well worth it when you listened to his spiritual words of wisdom on spirituality. You just have to overlook the sound problems and poor videotaping. The gorgeous scenery can be found on the last disc, and they are so moving and breathtaking! I can watch this over and over and most likely get more and more knowledge each time I see it. I felt like I was part of the group that ultimately traveled with Dr. Dyer to these magnificent locations! I love, love loved it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Experincing the Miraculous, January 16, 2013
Donna Patacchiola "crystal" (Central Massachusetts-Obama blue state) - See all my reviews
Experiencing the Miraculous: A Spiritual Journey to Assisi, Lourdes, and MedjugorjeWayne Dyer's message is wonderful, very moving interaction with his children and the last DVD does shows Assisi, Lourdes and Medjugorje. However, the sound quality is not good because Dr Dyer talks with his hands and the wireless microphone picked up the movement of his hands that interrupted his speech. Overall satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order this DVD; you won't be disappointed., October 6, 2013
A. Win (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
Thought provoking and inspirational! I love Wayne Dyer and plan to review the tapes as there is so much information it is hard to process on the first run. Excellent in every way; great companion to Wishes Fulfilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible and inspiring, August 5, 2012
Dwayne continues with an excellent series of uplifting stories and details about his personal life. This is an inspiration for all of us to be committed to a better life that we are all capable of achieving.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›