Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dukan, Atkins, South Beach, Or Your Own Diet? 21 Experts Explain The Best Ways To Lose Weight With Metablolism Boosting Low-Carb Diets
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 13, 2011
I just bought this "book" ten minutes ago and already read about half of it. The book may be nearly 20 pages long. The writing is at the same level at which an average Jr. High student would write. Example: Eggs and fruit are for good breakfast.

I did not find any helpful information. For me, buying this "book" was a poor decision.
on July 21, 2011
This book only contains general information about the idea of low-carb diets, and pretty elementary information at that. There's really very little of the "how-to" of the various kinds of the low-carb diets mentioned in the title. There is little information to help you compare and contrast these diets, because there are significant differences that are ignored in the book. For example, the Atkins diet teaches "don't be afraid of fats," whereas the Dukan diet is quite anti-fat. There are also many misspellings and grammatical errors that give the impression that the text was just slapped together. You can get more info for free from a simple Internet search.
on July 10, 2011
This book was terribly put together and seemingly the only purpose of it was to promote the various contributors' websites and products. Skip this book!
on June 16, 2011
This book gave me a new perspective on losing weight. It helped me to improve my health and gain insight in my overweight problem.
on June 11, 2011
Every low-carb expert seems to have their own take on what works best and which way you should do it. I've tried a few (yes, I jumped on the Carole Middleton bandwagon) and so after deciding I wanted to put together my own diet, this book was perfect. It's like a compilation of expert low-carb advice - without a hard-sell for there being just one way to do it. I found it very eye-opening, and it's helped me put together my own plan that I think I'll have a much better chance of actually sticking to!