5.0 out of 5 stars I have a pretty big head so...
This hat is AMAZING. It's ridiculously comfy. Winter hasn't been around much this year, but I can tell it's a great hat.
Published on February 16, 2012 by J. Lebron

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure
This hat looks exactly as in the picture except it kind of looks cheap and chunky. I haven't wear it so I'll see how it performs.
Published 20 months ago by G75

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a pretty big head so..., February 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described!, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Explorer Ushanka Winter Trapper Faux Fur Pilot Hat with Ear Flaps Unisex (Apparel)
Item is very warm and the sizing of the hat is exactly as stated in the listing. This will keep you warm on those frigid days. I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, February 4, 2013
I live on a fixed income and was hesitant about spending over $35 for a hat plus shipping and handling! But I was sick and tired of buying women's winter hats that fit poorly and weren't warm enough for the cold temperatures of Ohio's winter months! I ordered this hat early on the 1st and received in the mail on the 4th; this was a pleasant surprise since the estimated delivery date was anywhere from the 7th to the 12th! The hat fits perfectly and is nice and warm too! I may get a few odd looks from people since I've never seen another person with this type of hat but I don't care; at least I know I'll be warm no matter how cold it gets!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggily warm, January 20, 2013
I hate hats but it's been sooo cold this year. This hat is fun to wear and VERY warm. I've gotten so many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, December 25, 2012
This Hat fits perfect and it's like have a super warm blanket that wraps around the face but doesn't get in the way. It's stylish and people say "nice hat". I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 18, 2012
Awesome hat!!!!! It Seems really durable and warm I'm confident it will keep my head warm easily in -20 and below.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm ..., February 9, 2012
TiŽsto (johnson city, tn, US) - See all my reviews
great hat.... wished it came just a touch bigger but it works... definitely keeps you warm on a cold windy night ....

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 8, 2014
We have been hit with sub-zero temps since last week, and this hat provides plenty of warmth. Very cozy and stylish too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm hat..., December 25, 2013
Great hat. I'm a cross country truck driver. Seems like I spend most of winter in the Pacific NW. This hat is great for those windy/snowy days. Also good to sleep in. Warm, comfortable, durable. I was hesitant about the price but very satisfied that I ordered the hat. Fur inside as well as out, except for the quited lining that sits atop one's head. Thinking of ordering another...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, September 16, 2013
Speedy delivery, simple packaging, great feeling and all around quality hat. Does shed it's fibers a bit but barely. A must buy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›