- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: Christian Liberty Press (August 31, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1932971459
- ISBN-13: 978-1932971453
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #452,146 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Exploring American History Paperback – August 31, 2009
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First of all, the settlers and the Indians have good people and bad people. Many of the Indians and settlers wanted to be friends and even helped each other. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amy Cogle