4.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was more.
The book is great for working on Office, learned a lot. But I thought I "new" meant it came with the CD and some access codes. This was just the book.
Published 12 months ago by Foster:)

1.0 out of 5 stars ugh
I got this book bc 3 of the representatives told me it came with the access code. I needed it for class. I received the book & there was no access code. I ended up getting a 0 on 4 of my assignments. Wasn't happy at all.
Published 17 months ago by arie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was more., July 10, 2013
This review is from: Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1 (2nd Edition) (Spiral-bound)

1.0 out of 5 stars ugh, February 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars course text book, September 9, 2013
this was the exact text book. I wish it would have noted that the milab was not included. that made a difference. Rapid delivery. Good packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book.... easy to read with great practice exercises., October 3, 2012
Annette D. "Annette" (Onaway, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this book for a college class. I found the color coding for the chapters very helpful for quickly finding the current chapter. The sectioned practice exercises are also a plus. They help you follow the same exercise throughout the chapter as you build on the skills progress.

I would recommend the spiral bound issue as it makes reading and highlighting easier.

My only regret is that the book does not offer a pull out section for keyboard short cuts and quick tips.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not new!, February 6, 2013
I ordered new book, but it doesn't have any plastic bag also it doesn't have myitlab -- Access Card (12-month access) by Pearson Education Misc. Supplies

As web site told that: Subscriptions to MyITLab are available to purchase online or packaged with your textbook (unique ISBN). Contact your Pearson representative, or visit [...] for further information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Book was in good condition and it met my needs...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Book is just what I needed!

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning to those considering Used or Rental, June 6, 2014
If this book is required for your class, you'll need an access code for online coursework. Save yourself some headache by just getting what you need through the student bookstore. A rental or used copy won't have a code, but you can purchase access on the website, which is what I did after buying used through Amazon. Access to coursework was $90 alone. Then I found there was yet another book to buy for my class and ended up paying close to what it would have been if I had just bought the package offered at the college store.

2.0 out of 5 stars Alright, March 14, 2014
I had to get this for a class and I have to say I hate it so much. The book puts me to sleep or gives me a migraine.

5.0 out of 5 stars the correct text, February 19, 2014
for my grandsons college class. best price we could findonly hope they can be sold back as they are not to keep

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1 (2nd Edition)
Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1 (2nd Edition) by Lynn Hogan (Spiral-bound - January 21, 2012)
$170.40 $138.91