Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 19, 2012
Bless you Janet for bringing Stephanie Plum to the rescue!! I will be forever in your debt. Since numbers are infinite I am counting on these books forever!!!!!
on August 2, 2015
Sucked. I was pretty disappointed in this effort. The guest characters were pretty ridiculous. This was sillier than previous books and not entertaining to read.
on January 14, 2014
Another great story and can't wait to finish the next one. Need to finish a few more movies of these....combining a couple books to make a movie would be great!
on April 20, 2013
she is so funny, I just love it. And her Grandmother, words just can't decribe her. I hope she always has the boy friends and does not get married to one of them
on November 27, 2012
I have read all of Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels and usually just laugh out loud at the amusing, crazy antics Stephanie and Lulu. This book is not up to par.
on January 30, 2014
Evanovich created an ensemble of characters that never fail to entertain. I love these people and Plum's never a dull moment life. Eighteen is another winner.
on January 12, 2013
Another great story. I doubt Stephanie Plum will ever figure figure out which guy is best for her but she does have the luck when it comes to her bond captures
on December 4, 2011
Reading this version was like reading 12 - 17 all over again...same plot, same Grandma attending a funeral, same torn between two guys (can't blame her though...I couldn't pick between the two either), same Lulu...only funnier.

But even though it was repetitive it was funny as heck!

So, if you want a couple of LOLs (because you actually do laugh out loud) go ahead and read it...
on October 19, 2014
Nothing is more entertaining than seeing what Stephanie gets herself into. Another very entertaining story!! Keep it up, I look forward to the next adventure.
on March 13, 2014
I liked the booked but her others were better, kept my interest more.

Would recommend it to Stephanie Plum fans find out if she really gets married.