1,564 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Stephanie's Wild Ride Continues!
Ah Stephanie, could your life get any more messed up! Our intrepid heroine finds herself on a plane flying home from Hawaii all alone. She sits next to a noisy guy who later disappears. When she arrives at her mother's she finds a photo that isn't hers and tosses it in the trash. Big Mistake! Everyone wants to know what happened in Hawaii and there is a lot of...
Published on November 22, 2011 by Sharon Redfern

1.0 out of 5 stars I swear -- I'm really done with this series this time!
I am the eternal optimist so, against my better judgment, I preordered the Kindle version of this book. First a little background -- When I first began this series I was in love with all the main characters and found the side characters amusing enough. Stephanie was quirky and a little flaky, but she was funny, too. I couldn't read the books fast enough. And there were...
Published on November 22, 2011 by D. Strickland

‹ Previous | 167 68 69157 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Laughing still, June 30, 2013
Another laugh out loud Stephanie Plum book! Descriptions of characters makes you want to know them. Ready to read the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stephanie Plum....., June 28, 2013
Like all the Stephanie Plum books, this book was funny, and good too. I reread every book over, and over again every winter, because they make me laugh so much during the cold, dreary winter days, when I'm cooped up inside. I absolutely love all these books.........except for the ones where the author brought in the character Desel. I don't care for him, but every other character is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars always good!, June 28, 2013
I have read all the Plum books and always get a kick out of them! This writer is excellent. I will keep reading as long as she keeps writing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Janet Evanovich, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels) (Hardcover)
Because she is a very funny writer
Nothing to dislike about Stephanie Plum's experiences
I have gotten everyone I know that reads turned on to her books

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny as usual!, June 26, 2013
Loved the book, Stephanie Plum is one of my all time favorite characters because she is quirky. Her family and friends also make the books hilarious and this is no exception, her grandmother is one of the best characters in the books. Thanks for another great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another delightful read!, June 24, 2013
Linda O (Tacoma, WA United States) - See all my reviews
There hasn't been a Stephanie Plum book I haven't loved, and this is another winner! Start at the beginning of the series for a summer reading marathon! You'll love them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars as always a great read., June 24, 2013
Stephanie. Is at it again. Love her antics with Lula. Highly recommend this one. wish she could make up her mind between Morrelli and Ranger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Explosive Eighteen, June 23, 2013
I would recommend this book to any and all that LOVE LOVE the Stephanie Plum series. I does not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, June 21, 2013
Good characteraztion, easy reading, very humorous similarly to her other books -- very easy to pickup the continuation from prior books Will continue to read her book for pure enjoyment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first books but now its OLD., June 17, 2013
I was absolutely addicted to the series during the first books....maybe up to number 10 or even 13......but then it just began to be the same thing over and over...I began to not find them as entertaining or as funny and I began to get tired of the whole Morelli/Ranger thing.....

I began Explosive 18 and I ..just...couldn't...same stuff....again....NOt even Lula and the things she says are worth it..sorry.

‹ Previous | 167 68 69157 | Next ›

Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels)
Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels) by Janet Evanovich (Hardcover - November 22, 2011)
$28.00 $19.60