5.0 out of 5 stars Tulle
Very pretty glitter tulle used on my project to make an Elsa Dress from the Disney movie Frozen. Perfect color and perfect glitter.
Published 8 months ago by Donna

Pros: It is glittery! My 5 year old daughter loves it, and loves her Elsa tutu.
Cons: Glitter. everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Seriously, she's like a slug in that tutu, leaving behind a glittery trail wherever she goes.
I hope it stops shedding eventually, but it hasn't happened yet.
Published 6 months ago by K. Grainger

5.0 out of 5 stars Tulle, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Expo International Glitter Tulle 6-Inch Fabric Spool, 10-Yard, Turquoise (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars This is the tulle for you! (If you love vacuuming up glitter.), June 6, 2014
Pros: It is glittery! My 5 year old daughter loves it, and loves her Elsa tutu.
Cons: Glitter. everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I hope it stops shedding eventually, but it hasn't happened yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty. I bought it for an Frozen gift as ..., September 22, 2014
It's pretty. I bought it for an Frozen gift as well and the color was ideal. However, I agree with the other reviewer that the glitter was absolutely everywhere. If you touch even lightly, a ton of glitter will shake off. It's not really adhered well at all. I ended up not using it as intended because of that. I guess in a pinch i could give the piece I want to use a really really good shaking out beforehand and not have that problem? I have a whole roll left.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, sparkly, but use with caution, November 4, 2014
This tulle is very pretty and extremely sparkly. I would give it five stars for looks. I used this to make a tutu for my daughter. It sticks really bad. If it touches another piece it gets stuck. This might be ok to use a little bit with something. It also leaves glitter everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, but beware that as you unroll it the ..., November 5, 2014
Really nice, but beware that as you unroll it the glitter will fly off everywhere. I ended up holding it over a snowflake I was painting while I unrolled it in order to put glitter on the snowflake. Otherwise I'd do it outside!

2.0 out of 5 stars For an Elsa Costume..., December 13, 2014