5.0 out of 5 stars If you want an honest opinion, keep reading.
Published on July 19, 2011 by william

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me-But is not a scam
Published on January 12, 2012 by Brandie1002

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want an honest opinion, keep reading., July 19, 2011
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
I'm 30, a dude, and have been fighting with my skin since i was about 14. I've gone through cheapo in store products (too many to name) and some of the more expensive products: Murad, clinique, etc. No matter what i always had blackheads, a few random pimples, and about 1 to 2 times a month i would get a lovely breakout. my skin wasnt THAT bad but i always always always had problems. I found Exposed by accident. I went online looking for alternative ways to get my skin to stop screwing with me and i got a link for the exposed "lifestyle tips" page. That led me to looking into the actual product. I skeptically pulled the trigger and got the uber kit with all the goodies. First week was not that rough, i got a few new pimples but i noticed my blackheads were getting a little smaller. Most skin care programs will warn you that it usually gets worse before it gets better. It got better. Weeks 2 and 3 showed steady improvement, few new minor pimples and my skin started looking healthier. I'm on the middle of week 4 and my skin looks better than it has in longer than i can remember. I KNOW my skin is healthier too. I used to get up early so i could give my face time to calm down before i went to work. Even washing it gently with my hands would leave it red, patchy, and swollen. Lotion was also a daily requirement. Definitely not the case now, i scrub and scrub and no irritation. I also know it's healthier cause of the comments i get at work. People complain about the tonic. It DOES hurt at first. get over it, your skin is jacked up. I started using it once every other day there was certainly a little discomfort. Now i use it 1 to 2 times a day and there is absolutely no discomfort. Actually, all of the products in this kit have a much shorter and extreme "getting used to" period than other stuff i have tried. I recommend geting the kit with everything on your first buy. Some stuff works better for certain people. I live with my sister and we both use the products a little differently. Try them all and then you can re-buy the ones you really like. Lastly, i like that this program addresses scarring. I've definitely got a few red marks from all the years of torment and like exposed claims, the marks are fading.

I looked at the other reviews, definitely a few fakes, it's kind of off putting but whatever. If you leave a comment i'll try to respond. I know how awful it is to worry about your skin all the time and if my input can help another exhausted acne victim i will be glad to give it. No skin care program works for everyone, just make sure give whatever you try a fair chance. Nothing is going to happen overnight. I strongly recommend giving Exposed a chance.

PS, wash your pillow cases... a lot. people always forget to do that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clearer skin and no more breakouts, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
My skin isn't completely covered in acne, but I get frequent break outs, including those deep, painful ones. I was diligent about my skincare a few months ago because I was tired of being in my mid-twenties with the skin of a teenager. I tried Proactiv in the past, but I was left with skin that was red, flaky, irritated, and STILL breaking out. Not exactly a great combination.

When I first tried this product, I was slightly skeptical because everything else on the market seems to operate under the assumption that it has to be harsh to work. Thankfully Exposed made an effective acne product that doesn't leave me red and flaky, even after a few months of use.

The way my daily regiment usually shapes up is this:

Morning: Exposed Facial Cleanser and the Exposed Microderm Scrub and as well as two capsules of ClearZine (2 Bottles) - The Top Rated Acne Treatment Pill. Eliminates Blotchiness, Redness, Blackheads and Zits which helps stop breakouts.
Night: Exposed Facial Cleanser to start, then the clearing tonic (so it can work it's magic at night) as well as two more capsules of the Clearzine.
So far after only two weeks my skin has completely cleared up as well as the blotchiness is now gone.
Everyone's skin is different, but I hope this was helpful and it works. Good luck!

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me-But is not a scam, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
I decided to try out the Exposed Skincare set for a month to see how it would work considering there have been a lot of really great reviews regarding it. I used it for almost two months and at first it seemed like it was working, but after awhile it really only made my face worse. I was starting to get really bad cystic pimples which I had never really gotten before. So this product did not work for me. However, I know there have been comments made that this company could be trying to scam people, but they really do hold true to their one year guarantee. I asked for my money back, sent back my kit, and within a week they had refunded my money back to me. Even though this product did not work for me, it might work for someone else who has a different skin type (I have sensitive acne prone skin). I'd say there is nothing really to lose in trying it out, because they do hold true to their one-year money back guarantee. (Keep in mind that I ordered it directly off the exposed skincare website, and not amazon.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Acne Treatment System I Have Ever Used, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
I was afflicted with adult acne in my early twenties. I have tried a wide range of acne treatment systems (including the award winning La Roche Pose) and this one is by far the best. I have been using it consistently for about two years now and my skin has never looked better. Use the system as explicitly instructed by the Exposed pamphlet, according to personal needs, in conjunction with improved diet excluding refined grains and sugar, and you should have great success in getting rid of your mild to severe acne. Acne Treatment Serum during the day & Clear Pore Serum at night. Wash with Cleanser and Tonic in the morning, at night, and immediately after each sweat. I also suggest using sensitive skin type SPF face lotion and SPF eye cream in conjunction with the products as they do not contain ingredients that will protect you from the sun. Your face needs to acclimate to the products so give it time and perhaps up your dosage over time. Monitor your skin and determine what is best for you. Don't expect it to solve all your problems overnight. Results may be gradual, but they are amazing.
Stick with it and be consistent in your habit of using it & here may be your solution to a life-long acne problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars ****Overall Review****, August 5, 2014
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
I wasn't sure if this face acne medicine was going to work or not. I started using this medicine on December 27th, 2013. I used the Facial Cleanser every morning when I first woke up and every night before bed (on my face, neck, shoulders & chest), and then I used the Clearing Tonic and would let it air dry off my face & body. At night before bed I would use the Facial Cleasner and then I would use the Clearing Tonic and waited for it to dry before i would put on the Clearing Pore Serum and leave it on my face over night. It took several weeks before I started to notice a little difference. (I had horrific acne and pimples all over my face, cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, hairline, jawline, neck, on the back of my neck, behind my ears, on my chest, on my shoulders, behind my shoulders and on my upper back--basically EVERYWHERE. It was so bad that not even a pound of make up could cover it up!) Then around week 12 (middle of March) is when almost 80% of my acne and pimples were gone! I then went back and read all the directions and tips that Exposed Skin Care Company suggested. I then decided to start using the Acne Treatment Serum every morning (after using the Facial Cleanser & Clearing Tonic). I started putting a thin layer of the Acne Treatment Serum all over my face, jawline, chest and shoulder area. During this time I stopped using the Clearing Tonic because I felt it was drying my face out. After I put on the thin layer of Acne Treatment Serum and I let it air dry for a few minutes...I then go ahead and put my make up on and my face foundation on. (If you put a thin layer of the Acne Treatment Serum on it will dry clear-so it looks like nothing is on your face). Around week 18-20 (beginning of May) is when ALL of my acne and pimples on my face, neck, shoulders and chest disappeared!!! Today is August 5th and it has been 32 weeks (7 months) since I first started using Exposed Skin Care medicine. All the acne and pimples on my face, cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, hairline, jawline, neck, back of my neck, behind my ears, chest, shoulders, behind my shoulders and on my back....ALL areas where I had acne & pimples are ALL cleared up and gone! Since May I have had only a few pimples-about 4 (only one at a time when I do get one) and today is August. So in 3 months I have only had about 4 pimples. (One pimple was my fault because I fell asleep with my make up and I never washed my face the one night.)
*TIPS*
-DO NOT NOT NOT PICK YOUR FACE. DO NOT NOT NOT KEEP POPPING, SQUEEZING & TOUCHING YOUR FACE.
-When washing your face GENTLY use your bare hands while using cool/warm water.
-Use a clean cotton fabric to GENTLY PAT dry your face. (Try washing your pillowcases & wash cloths with fragrance free laundry soap)
-Clean pillowcase every other night.
-Pull back hair from face at night while sleeping.
-Be consistent EVERYDAY with the facial treatment plan.
-Drink plenty of water. (Half of your body weight in ounces is what a person should be drinking each and everyday. Example: 150 pound person should drink 75 ounces each day. 150 divide by 2 = 75 ounces each day

***OVERALL REVIEW***
I am VERY pleased with this treatment medicine that Exposed Skin Care has created. I definitely would recommend this treatment plan to anyone who is struggling with acne and/or pimples anywhere on the face and body.

***My Daily Routine***
Morning Routine (within one hour of waking up):
Step 1: Facial Cleanser
Step 2: Acne Treatment Serum (Thin layer)

Night time Routine (within 2 hours before bed):
***If I am wearing make up that day I wash my make up off using Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar Soap.***
Step 1: Facial Cleanser
Step 2: Clearing Pore Serum (Thin layer)

****Be Consistent & Take Care****

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 <3 LOVE LOVE this great product. It was perfect for me. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. HOLY GRAIL. <3 <3 :D, August 6, 2014
OKAY HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THIS!!
HELLO! READ ME!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I am no Whitman with words, or Fitzgerald or Shakespeare, but if you take the time to read this, you won't (hopefully) be sorry.
I am taking a lot of time and thought to write it. So just read it :D
The reason I want people to read this review is because ITS NOT A SCAM!! I was so hesitant buying this product because I know for a fact a lot of the reviews on here are a straight out scam, from people the company hired to give their product high stars. Same thing with Clearzine, which was expensive and did not work for me. THIS WORKS.
Okay, I am an 18 year old white female with semi-dry, flaky, sometimes red skin. I have been struggling with acne since sophomore year when I was about 15/16. I had clear skin before that but then BOOM! Break out city. Lets be clear.. it wasn't just break outs. I had a face full of red irritated heaps of acne. IT WAS BAD! I once saw an esthetician who said my face was at a level 4 out of 5 so it was about moderate/ severe but I felt like it was at the severest of severe. I've been struggling with acne so long and my main motivation was that I DID NOT want acne when I was going to college. It was embarrassing.

I really became self conscious about my horrible acne because I felt so pretty when I had smooth skin, but when I started to get acne I felt like my skin just LOST all of its beauty. It became a horrible mess that I had to paint with makeup whenever I went to school to cover up my acne, and I always washed it off right when I get home. I HATED having to wear makeup to cover it up. I love makeup but when I put it on with acne it just cooks dry around my scabs and you can see the dark spots underneath along with all the redness that comes along with acne. I felt ugly all day. I know beauty is on the inside too, but its hard to laugh and smile and be happy when you have huge acne.. that literally causes pain if you move your skin. I would never wear makeup at home and tried to as least as possible when I went out to stores on weekends or during break. I felt so ugly and like people were staring at my red face, but I thought my skin would clear up, or look a little better if I didn't wear makeup for a couple days. or weeks. or months. but it never worked.
EXPOSED SKIN CARE WORKS!! It really does. I have tried so so so so so so so many products, (mostly all over the counter because i'm too poor to go to the doctor).
I have tried many different of the following
-medicated washes (st.ives scrubs, Neutrogena clear pore, many MANY more, but those 2 were my favs.)
-lotions (with medication & without)
-spot treatments
-vitamins
-Clearzine
-birth control (doesn't do anything. tri-cyclen)
-antibiotics from doctor
-no make up
-healthy diets
I have never had anything for the past 4 years work like exposed skin care.
It is a great combination of products that balance and help eachother out to get rid of acne and give you clear skin!!

OKAY down to the experience of it.----------------
It comes with 4-5 products depending on if you get the moisturizer or not, which I highly recommend for clear skin.
I used it for the first week and followed the directions every morning and night, strictly.
The first week was horrible :( I didn't want to leave my room because my acne broke out super bad, but it was already worse enough. The fact for my experience is that is did get worse for a week before it got better. I was so frustrated. Then after 2 weeks. BAM clear skin. Heaven. Its really working and I feel great and confident that I know its working so much. I FEEL LIKE I FOUND A CURE. I love waking up every morning seeing more and more improvements.
Just warning you that you might want to set aside a week where you don't plan on wearing make up and don't see people unless you don't mind them seeing you, because my acne got flaky and it looked a little irritated. It's just not pretty, then week 2 starts and BAM your a total hottie.
The wash is good, cloth I use sometimes its alright. Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment is heaven after 2 weeks once you adjust because it can get harsh (this is the main acne product I believe). Everything is just good. lets leave it at that.
Get the product.
It was the only thing that worked for me.
I don't know if anyone has taken the time to read my annoying novel, but I want people to have the same confidence that clear skin gives you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
I have struggled off and on with skin issues including rosacea and regular acne. I would say my skin has never been absolutely terrible even in middle/high school, but it has been kind of bad at times and always been something to have to think about and screw with. What's worse I never knew what to expect from one day to another. For the last couple years (mid 30's) other than the few occasional pimples I was in pretty good shape and didn't have to mess with it much. However, 6 months ago I suddenly started getting a bunch of pimples on my forehead and cheeks. I tried changing up a few things (had been using a very gentle cleanser and switched to some salicylic acid cleansers). Due to the rosacea anything I did for the pimples seemed to just make everything red with a slight reduction in pimples. Either way it didn't look much better.

I was initially going to order proactive but after looking at reviews for both products I decided on Exposed. I nearly didn't buy Exposed because some reviewers indicated they thought the reviews were staged. I think there may have been a few of those, but there are also buyers like myself who have never reviewed a product before. The reason I'm doing it now is I am thankful for this product.

I have used it about a week, within the first 24 hours I could see a very noticeable improvement. What's more the product is very soothing to the skin and an added bonus for those with rosacea -- I was using a product called Finacea that is basically an azailic acid compound (prescription) that costs $150 every couple months plus the aggravation of having to go to the doctor/derm for refills. This product should be over the counter but that's beside the point. In any event the Exposed clearing tonic contains azailic acid and seems to work great in place of the prescription Finacea. The kit comes with a moisturizer that I fully expected to use but my skin has been so healthy with the rest of the system I haven't needed it.

So in summary:

- product looks healthy in the bottles (not some toxic acne med you don't want sitting around in your bathroom)
- product works really great ****
- product smells good/natural
- product is very gentle and doesn't leave you all red and flaky in an attempt to stop pimples
- you actually want to use it

Obviously can't guarantee it would work for you, but I wish I had found it a long time ago.. really a great system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot and will not live without these products, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
When I turned 40 I began struggling with adult cystic acne. Tried every product you see advertised and lived on antibiotics for years. If anything worked it was just for a short time. and then my skin would seem to reject it. I've been using the Exposed products since March of 2013. I began to notice a difference in my skin a couple of weeks in. My skin is not as oily but yet these products did not dry my skin like other products had in the past. I think I've gotten 2 or 3 of the horrible giant cysts since starting on this line, but nothing - nothing like before. I love that this kit comes with the moisturizer. I was never really able to use one in the past without causing a breakout. I highly recommend giving these products a try!

4.0 out of 5 stars Week 1 update, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
I have only been using the exposed treatment for a week. To give some background on my skin, I get probably 6-7 very big pimples that just do not go away, and as some do, others pop up. When I am experiencing any sort of break out time with my skin (depends on stress, time of year) this is how it starts, and once it does, I have had a difficult time getting rid of pimples and it seems to get worse once I break out. I am in my mid 30's, so at this point, it's beyond frustrating and after research, I decided to give exposed a try. I had used proactive, but it was never the skin saver for me it promised. It made my skin very smooth, but only if my skin wasn't already broken out. It didn't heal my skin if it was in a bad state, only helped it if I did not have any major breakouts, so not worth the money. (I still like proactiv's face wash to pick and choose.)
I like anything with a money back guarantee, and knowing what it's like to battle with bad skin, I would pay money for things that work. I go to a dermatologist, which in the past has helped, but I have had times where I can not go quickly and this was one of those times.
1 week: After a week, I have to say, my cyst like pimples have really shrunk into small red marks I can cover up with makeup. I am aware and know from experience that products do not work quickly. It takes a while before you see improvement, but I am happy to already see improvement in a week. I never post reviews, ever. But I value them before I make purchases and I know what it is like to continue worrying about your skin long after the days you are supposed to. I will post another review in a few weeks for an update, but I am already happy with the product, which has never happened to me before with skincare not received from a doctor. i did not buy on Amazon. Go with the website - this way, you have the money back guarantee. I got the expanded kit with the lotion because my skin gets dry, but I think the basic would work as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit (Health and Beauty)
UPDATED REVIEW: I have been using the product for some time now and I still believe in my original review which is listed below. My acne is none existing now and I love it. My skin is looking great and even the redness is subsiding. I will only get one pimple due to not changing pillow cases as often as recommended. But all in all its the best product I've ever tried.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've been using it for a week now and all I can say is its fantastic! Leaves skin smooth and flawless with a glow. It's definitely working I already have recommended it to friends and family.

Exposed Acne Treatment - Expanded Kit