Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on September 7, 2012
The green is very vibrant just as the picture shows. I love the watch and I have only been wearing it for about a month. There is several things I want to point out if you're considering this. First, it is a wider band than I had expected and it has a larger face than I had expected. Both are fine for me because I have a larger wrist than most women but, if you're a woman with a small wrist you might want to actually measure how it will look on your wrist. The other thing is I was hoping that the words LED Watch was just a sticker but, as far as I can tell it isn't. I didn't want people to know it was also a watch. It is an extremely nice watch for the price. The mirror is also very nice. Which is the main reason I bought it.
on May 30, 2013
This watch is SO cool. Right when i opened it and put it on, I was incredibly impressed. The surface is a mirror (so handy!). To view the time you press the side button, and then the red numbers light up the mirrored surface. The time disappears after about five seconds, and to view you simply press the button again. You can even set the date and year!

The ONLY disadvantage is the width of the watch band -- it is SO thick. However, I suppose I shouldn't mind, because the mirror is so large, the band naturally must be as well. Overall it is definitely worth the $3 i payed for this watch. SO COOL!!! Instant conversation piece, too .
on July 8, 2012
This is a very unique has lots of people ask me where I got it from I just love it planning to buy several more
on August 2, 2013
this was a fun watch but with my job I break a watch at least every 2 weeks.the price worked for me here. I liked the LED option and for the first time the band didn't break, I just accidently smashed the face. also don't know if there is any resistance to water. whenever I work out in the sun and sweat the watch would short out until dry then work again
on August 19, 2013
I bought the watch which showed up broken; the LED didn't display anything. So I went and took out the battery (with much difficulty) and got a replacement one of the same kind, which cost me more than the watch itself. It still didn't do anything. Just a piece of cheap rubber, no instructions, and totally broken. Total waste of money.
on May 27, 2013
I had originally given this watch a bad review because there were no instructions and I was not able to fix the time on it. Someone else was also unable to get it to work, as well. I threw it away and forgot about the bad deal. However, the manufacturer in China went to great trouble to contact me several times over the phone and also via e-mail to inquire and to see what they could do to make things better. They have been very generous to refund my entire purchase price. I may have received a defective version, however, the manufacturer has done an outstanding job in sales satisfaction, offering apologies, and offering a full refund. Well done, YouYouPifa in China. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again, since they stand by their product, 100%.
on May 15, 2014
Its a great watch for the money. Shipping took a while, but for this low price I don't care. Most people are shocked to learn how affordable it is.

Everything I buy lately has to do double or triple duty, especially camping / fishing / survival and for a little fashion flash. So, you'll probably think this review is weird.

Pros:
Good fashionable summer watch. Watch face can double as a signal mirror, or if the ladies want to check their makeup. It also seems fairly scratch resistant. Very bright green, and really catches the eye (highly visible in foliage or snow). Band is flexible enough to double as small appendage tourniquet in a survival situation if you quarter it lengthwise, But should be mentioned that it probably isn't strong enough to lock off hemorrhaging, but will suffice as you dress/glue the wound shut. The band can also be cut into a very strong fishing lure/worm. Red LED is comfortable to look at, and doesn't affect your night vision afterwards.

Cons:
The two on the buttons on the Right don't actually do anything. Red LED numbers from a fashion point of view are a little out of place. It would look nicer as white or green, but those cost more. The band pins are thin. ***NOT WATER PROOF***.

Not a bad deal over all. Because it isn't sealed off from the elements (*** and why it only gets 4 stares***) it has limited use as time pied in a survival situation, but the components should be quite useful after it stops being useful as a time piece. That being said, spraying the internals with a hydrophobic spray should cure the water proof issue.
on February 28, 2013
For the price you cant beat it anywhere!!!! Only things i wish were different is the band is not plastic its more jelly and rubbery. Also there are two buttons i still have no idea their exact purpose. But overall great buy.
Ships in like 2 weeks too.
Also LEDS are red.
on June 25, 2013
Funky, fun, unique, comfortable, simple to use. I love it! Like others have said, the "LED WATCH" at the bottom is weird. But I just put a little decoration over it with a paint pen. :) The only downside is that you cannot read the time in the light very well... but in darker rooms and inside the house it's great!
on March 4, 2015
Greatest killer scene accessory for greatest price! Of course because it was shipping from across the world it took forever to get here but still ,what girl doesn't appreciate a cute accessory that doubles as an extra mirror ?!? Bought in several different colors.