Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Exquisite Form Women's Front Close Posture Bra #5100565
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 20, 2011
This bra was the most uncomfortable itchy irritating bra I have ever worn. It was not the posture reinforcements in the back, but the fabric and the clasp closure in the front that drove me to remove it during the middle of the day. It should be cotton and soft, and the closures don't need to dig into your skin. I wore it once and probably won't ever wear it again.
on September 4, 2011
I purchased this bra because it is one of the few posture bras I was able to find locally and try on. I am glad I did not purchase via internet initially because the bra sizes are inconsistent; I had to try on at least 10 before finding one that fit was suitable. The straps do not adjust, so it must fit exactly. It does help with posture but, the material is thin and I am not sure how it will handle multiple washings.
on August 7, 2012
Make sure you really like this item, because I was charged $8 in restocking fees. Not sure where it's mentioned in the product page; I couldn't find it anywhere.
on April 26, 2009
I have liked similar bras from this manufacturer so I purchased on that basis. However this bra does not have adjustable straps as the others I have so it is not as comfortable.
on August 30, 2012
This bra does what it say...gives great back support, keeps
my shoulder up and back during those long 13 hour work days in a hospital. The back does not ride up, it's easy to hook in the front , and the fabric is soft . It's also true to size. I'll be ordering more of this bra.
on June 3, 2012
Bought in desperation due to a pinched nerve in my back and what do I find? An awesome bra that fits properly (I don't fall out of it all the time) and that helps keep my posture upright. So far it is also very wash and wearable.
on July 15, 2008
Excellent bra, front closure, terrific support. Shipping date was on time and I would absolutely buy from this vendor. Need to order more!! Only negative is that you cannot wear any deep necklines as this bra is not adjustable.
on August 12, 2012
This is a truely excellent bra. I wear these bras all the time and have loved them from the first time I put one on. It looks good, it fits very well and is comfortable to wear. It also isn't bulky to look at like some larger size bras. In fact, I think it looks rather sexy.
on June 3, 2014
I recently had dramatic breast reduction. The size I became ,no one could find it in front closure. I have always spent 50-80$ on bras. When I saw this , I figured yeah I will give it a shot. Well it FIT. Smooths the back ,has great support and I'm not having to reach around to snap. Ladies give this a try. We have enough trouble being women. This is one less problem
on October 28, 2015
I am Surprised to see that while this bra appears to be flimsy, it is in fact quite well fitting and quite comfortable. The sides and back are again surprisingly sturdy despite being made of so thin a material! I would not expect this to be long lasting! If the sides and back were made of a sturdier material, I would feel better and supported even better. Despite this though I would recommend it highly provided you understand that it is NOT HEAVY DUTY. IT IS very COMFY and somewhat supportive! I was Very Lucky enough to get it at a Most Reasonable Price. The photo is showing the product reasonably well! Do know that the sides and back are THIN but so far strong! No where near the quality of a Playtex 4693! Do also realize though that this Bra was not as costly as the 4693!

See 1 answered question