4.0 out of 5 stars great bag
Published on July 27, 2010 by blackdomino

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Small Purse, not 9 inches long
I usually don't write a product review unless I am terribly disappointed and I am. The purse is very small, 7" x 4" x 1.5". They claimed the dimension to be 9" x 5" x 3". The box it came in was not even 9". This purse looks too smallon an avg women size 6 or larger. it's just too small, out of proportion. Do not buy.
Published on July 21, 2011 by Rose in Portland

4.0 out of 5 stars great bag, July 27, 2010
blackdomino (THOUSAND OAKS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exquisite Seed Bead Sequined Leaf Clutch Purse Evening Handbag w/ Hidden Handle
This bag is great, the quality is nice and its good size. I need it for a wedding and a film festival. I really like the designs of 1920-1950s with beads and this bag is great quality. Im not to excited though about the flat bottom design, but overall its really nice. Easy to switch handles. Also they sent to me very quickly. I literally searched all over before i chose this bag. I swear between three malls, looking at vintage bags on ebay and all the bags on amazon I'm glad i got this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars exquisite yes, August 28, 2010
Lesley K Mallett (CYPRESS, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This bag is gorgeous and will have room for my camera at my daughter's wedding. It is so well made and embroidered and with the choice of short & long handle...perfection!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, January 19, 2011
This bag arrived yesterday and I really love it. It is well made and quite pretty. I plan on using it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, February 23, 2012
Just received this bag tonight. I purchased it for an upcoming cruise and I absolutely LOVE it. I have searched for weeks for a bag that was not to big and not to small. My cell phone, hard case wallet, compact, and lip stick fit in it with room to spare. Its size and vintage style were just what I had been looking for. Some reviews have complained of a chemical odor, but my bag did not smell in the slightest. I would highly recommend this bag for any one wanting a larger, elegant evening purse. The seller also shipped it lightning fast. I ordered on Tuesday and UPS actually tried to deliver yesterday (less than 24 hours after I ordered) but I was not home. My shipping option on this was 3 to 5 days so I am very impressed with how fast I received this beautiful item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Bag for the price!, April 30, 2012
TheProf (Somewhere in AL, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This was one of the most beautiful evening bags I found and I love it! I purchased the silver bag and had many compliments on the look of it. The vintage-y look combined with the sparkle really dressed up my simple evening gown. The beading is delicate but most don't need a sturdy handbag for evening attire. I loved the handle and removed the shoulder strap. I also loved the fact you can put more into it than most evening bags. I managed to get my cell, wallet, make up and a few extras in there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage style that looks great, December 17, 2013
its me 22 (Southeast USA) - See all my reviews
One of the most beautiful evening clutches that I have ever seen. I wanted an authentic vintage bag but the cost was more than I wanted to spend on a bag that I would use only six times a year. But of course Amazon always come through with the best customer service and selection in the business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 14, 2013
I purchased this evening bag for my son's wedding. It complimented by gown, beautifully. I love it and will use again for New Year's Eve. Beautiful beading and big enough for the necessities we women have to carry!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Small Purse, not 9 inches long, July 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED the sequined evening bag!, September 12, 2012
I got this bag for my son's wedding. The detail work is amazing and it was just the right size for cell phone,lipstick,tissues. The handle and chain are both easy to adjust, but I used neither and carried it as a clutch. I read the review about the clasp breaking, so opened and closed it gently with no problem. Can't wait to get to use it again!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, April 1, 2012
This purse broke upon first use. When our daughter opened the purse to put some items in for the dance the left hinge broke. I wouldn't even give this 1 star, but I was forced to.

Rate and Discover Movies