4.0 out of 5 stars Diet Variety
Since being diagnosed with diabetes, I have been struggling to control my blood sugar. So, I constantly search for healthy food, especially snacks. My requirements are simple: low sodium, low sugar, - high protein and fiber. As a diabetic, I also search for food that does not lead to sugar highs or lows.

Extend Shakes are ideal for my needs. Extend Shakes...
Published on October 25, 2010 by Amazon Customer

Wanted to try this as an alternative to the much more expensive Glucerna snack shakes. While the flavor is very good, the consistency was a bit gritty...didn't mix completely. If you can find a way to get it to mix thoroughly, it would be excellent.
Published on September 17, 2011 by Mrs. Nancy L. Rosengren

4.0 out of 5 stars Diet Variety, October 25, 2010
Amazon Customer "Opa" (Colorado Rocky Mountains) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: ExtendShake, 3-Flavor Variety Pack, 5-Count Servings (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)

Extend Shakes are ideal for my needs. Extend Shakes have only 110 Calories, 1.5 grams of fat (no saturated or trans fats), 1 gram of sugar, and only 120 mg of sodium. In addition they have only 12 grams of carbohydrate and zero cholesterol. As a bonus, Extend Shakes have 15 grams of protein. They also contain 24 vitamins and minerals
The makers of Extend Shakes recommend mixing the powder with water, which is great when on a diet. Using skim milk in the mix makes them smoother and even more tasty.
Because Extend Shakes use uncooked cornstarch and soy protein, they digest very slowly. After drinking an Extend Shake, I feel refreshed and not hungry for at least four hours. With their documented hunger control, these shakes are great for anyone on a diet to lose weight,

Also, the flavors are tasty. I highly recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flavor is good, but is a little gritty (doesn't mix completely), September 17, 2011