Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Length: 6 ftColor: 1 PackChange
Price:$4.10+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 17, 2009
Works great. I wanted to put my printer a bit further away from my computer, and rather than buying an expensive proprietary USB cable, I just got this extender for cheap.

Great deal.
11 comment37 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2010
Just as simple as it seems! Remember if you are trying to go quite a distance, your USB cable needs to be less than 15' total or else you risk losing signal. So a 15' cable with a 4' printer cable (for example) would ut you at 19' and it probably wont work correctly. Thanks!
11 comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2008
Got two of these about a year ago. They work great as long as you tie it into another line that isn't too long. I never had a single problem with these in the year I used them. I just need more of them as now I have more tech in my house.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2009
I bought this because my 70$ logitech VX mouse, which I love, was super laggy (almost to the point of being garbage) if it was not right up close to the dongle. for 3$, I bought this cable, thinking I'ld try one last time to salvage such a nice mouse. plug-n-play on Windows 7 x64, now my dongle is up on my desk and my mouse works perfectly. would highly recommend something like this for someone frustrated with the crappy wireless connection of an otherwise superbly designed mouse.
on September 23, 2009
Considering how bad the iPhone's battery life is, I am surprised Apple gave such a small chord to charge it, since you'd need to use it while charging so much.
I got this to fix that issue. Now I have nice long charging chord for my iPhone
11 comment26 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2010
Soundly made, does what it's supposed to. Couldn't be happier (unless they had also included free shipping with the $0.01 price).
on June 7, 2012
I ordered 6 for my small business and half of them did not work out of the box, I hate to give bad reviews but it was unacceptable
on February 1, 2011
It got the stars mainly due to price. It works, but you get what you pay for.
The fact that USB extension cords in general have given my workspace much more flexibility is wonderful perhaps needs to separated from this review. Next time will probably splurge a few bucks more for one with more consistent functionality.

I bought two. One for the keyboard, one for mouse. The one for the keyboard kept losing the connection despite double and triple checks that things were in fact connected. I would randomly hear the 'ding' you get when you unplug/plug something from the USB slots. It really puts a cramp in your writing style if your keyboard disconnects every few minutes. The disconnection glitch lasts a second, sometimes more. That I could tolerate on the mouse since I don't use it very often. So I selected the best of the two for my mouse and ended up putting the keyboard back on a direct connection. It's been a couple of months and maybe the cord has warmed up or something. I still get a rare, second long stop in function, but the connect/disconnect problem hasn't happened in for a few weeks.
44 comments18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2010
Mine didn't work. You can see from the other reviews its a crap shoot with these. The construction was shoddy and if it had worked I'm not sure how long the female connection end would have stood up to connecting and disconnecting. If you were to just leave it plugged in (and you got one of the ones that worked) you would probably be ok. I'm not bothering to ship mine back for $1.65, but I guess you (usually) get what you pay for.
on August 5, 2009
I wish that I had learned about the great prices on cables like this through Amazon long ago. I kick myself for wasting so much money in the past by going to the local B*** B** store. That big electronics chain charges over $20 for cables like this, compared to less than $3 here. The cables got to me two days after I ordered them. Kudos to Amazon and to their partner, YourCableStore.