5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for a professional installation!
Published 14 months ago by Pierre LaFarge

3.0 out of 5 stars seemed like it did what it was designed to do
seemed like it did what it was designed to do.
I sent a camera back so I didn't need it anymore the return charges were as much is a cable cost
Published 3 days ago by hammerhead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for a professional installation!, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Extension Cable For Foscam FI8910W FI9821W FI8905W FI8904W FI8918W Power AC Adapter 10-FT (Personal Computers)
I have 4 cameras and wanted to mount them permanently around the house. Since the power cord that is furnished with the unit is too short, I was going to try and fabricate some from scratch. Imagine my surprise and relief when I ran across this item. Now the units are installed and the extension cable allows the transformer end of the cord to be at floor level and the entire power cord hidden along the window casing. This is a great product at a very fair price.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a fine extension cable, November 5, 2013
Just the ticket for where I wanted to mount the camera. Fits the camera and power jacks perfectly, and the camera runs great with it. What more can one say about a cable?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 6, 2013
This is just a simple extension cord, but is well build, it works fine, and thanks to Amazon, got it in just 2 days. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for use with Foscam, July 1, 2014
The cords included with the Foscam cameras are pretty long but this worked perfect to extend the distance of the camera and access to power.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an extension cable, May 13, 2014
what can you say about it. It allows you to plug in the camera a longer distance.. I cannot say much more, it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality cable, May 25, 2014
The cable gave me the additinal length need to secure my camera in a goid location. I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars works just fine, January 12, 2014
I have the something 18W from foscam and it works just fine. I would probably get something longer next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension Cable For Foscam FI8910W FI8905W FI8904W FI8918W Power AC Adapter..., November 29, 2013
Extension Cable For Foscam FI8910W FI8905W FI8904W FI8918W Power AC Adapter...extends my camera power supply by 10 feet just fine ...

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, August 26, 2013
What can I say it does what it does. Extends the power cord of a Foscam Camera you know yo

5.0 out of 5 stars This cable works great on allowing me to extend my foscam camera, November 15, 2014
This cable works great on allowing me to extend my foscam camera. I have two of these cables as I have two cameras within the house and the length is plenty long for me to connect my original cable to it and to my camera. Have had no issues with these cables and my cameras work with no issues.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›