Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2014
If you are looking for a long extension this for your indoor camera, this is certainly the extension to get. Its 12 foot long and fairly inexpensive. The insulation covering the wires appears to be a tad on the thin side when compared to other extensions but this clearly hasn't been marketed as an outdoor cord, therefore I am not deducting any stars.
on January 14, 2016
Bought to install a dashcam that came with a cable that was insufficiently long. The I/O on either end was exactly as specified and the cable has performed perfectly. I had some excess once I finished threading it through the truck and down to the fuse box, but this is easily handled with plastic ties and way better than being short. I also used the Add-a-Fuse kit and 12v outlet adapter to complete the installation.
on June 24, 2016
Tried to use this to extend the power on my VIVE breakout box. Was instructed by a reddit user that this would fit. This did not fit my VIVE wire. Don't buy it for that! Can't really attest to the quality of it as a product since I can't use it.
on May 28, 2014
Works with my Tenvis JPT3815W without problems. the connector size is exactly for my camera. No power interruptions in my camera, works great!
on January 26, 2015
This power cable works I did try a cheaper one that did not supply the power it takes to power the cam for wireless connection.
on February 2, 2014
I don't know about this cable's quality, just wanted to tell everyone that it does not work for Foscam 9805W outdoor camera, which has AC power 12V power cable.
on June 27, 2016
If you are looking to extend you Amazon Echo or your HTC Vive power cord, then you are in luck. This is compatible 100% A must buy!!
on June 23, 2015
Short and sweet....does exactly what it says it does. Well made, and works plug and play right out of the package!
on October 17, 2015
inexpensive and good quality. I am using this as a power cable for a security cam. No issues at all.
on December 11, 2014
This extension is perfect for my camera's and placement opportunities' needs. Reasonably priced too!