Other Sellers on Amazon
External Battery, New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Portable Dual USB Port External Battery Charger/Power Pack for Smartphones, iPhone 6, Iphone 6 Plus, S5, Nexus 6, Note 4, Tablets, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and more (Now w/Micro-USB charge port)
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Heavy Duty 5V@2A-1A Dual USB External Battery Charger, charges 2 devices simultaneously. 2A output for iPad/Tablet and 1A output for iPhone/smartphones.
- Compatible with most Smartphone's (Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony, etc...) and 5V Tablets and compatible devices.
- No iPhone/iPad adapter or cable is included, but the iCarrier IMP120D is compatible with the original Apple Lightning/30-pin cables.
- AC wall charger is not included, but the iCarrier IMP120D can be recharged from any standard 5V/2A USB charge ports: computer USB ports and USB wall chargers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unrivaled Power & Speed
The iCarrier packs an impressive 12, 000mAh of power and has a hefty life span of around 500 charge cycles.
Built to Last
The iCarrier can take a bashing. With its sturdy build, fingerprint-resistant black matte finish, and simple yet portable design.
Highly Efficient Design
The iCarrier boast a -2.1A and 1A- charge port to charge two devices simultaneously. New Trent engineers meticulously designed the iCarrier to ensure high performance during dual charging - this means no increase charge time when charging two devices. Now that's efficiency!
The iCarrier is compatible with most Apple, Android and Windows Smartphone's and 5V Tablet, goPro, GPS, portable game consoles, etc...
* For Apple devices, please use the original Apple Lightning or 30-pin cables.
**Some phone/tablet/devices may require a special converter cable to be compatible
Outputs: 5V@2.1A and 5V@1A
Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.6 x 1.1 inches
For optimal charging we suggest charging the battery from a high speed USB wall adapter or charger (Not Included)
- New Trent's USB wall charger
- New Trent's Car charger.
Be sure to find the official New Trent logo to ensure a 10 month warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Capacity... 11000 mAh is simply enormous, and provides "charge it and forget it for at least a week" use for any purpose I can foresee. I've been running the IMP1000 on its initial charge for a week now (usage details in "review section", below) and have just gone from medium to low on the capacity LED's.
2. Finish/durability... I noted in my review of the IMP880 that the rubberized coating was not durable; even though I handled it carefully, it was worn away easily (particularly at the pack's edges). The hard, glossy, color-molded-in finish of the IMP1000 should fare much better. Time will tell, but so far, so good.
3. Ease of use... No "long press vs. short press" power button functions. I haven't had any trouble using the IMP880, but simpler is nearly always better (something Apple does very well, and NEW Trent targets Apple customers, so this is a good fit).
4. Accessories... The retractable USB cable seems more robust than the one included with the IMP880. I haven't had the same problem with the microUSB connector slipping into its rubber shell that I wrote about with the IMP880 yet, either.
5. Packaging... The IMP1000's packaging is much classier than the IMP880's. Apple has set a very high standard in this regard. Apple customers expect a great "out of box experience", and the IMP1000 won't leave them with a bad first impression. The internal packaging didn't self-destruct from the inside out, as my IMP880's packaging did.
Cons: (please note that many of these are personal opinion)
1.Read more ›
The unit's size is great for traveling. It's about the same size and weight of a portable hard drive, which these days means it's small and will easily slip into a briefcase, overnight bag, purse, etc. The retractable cord makes it easy to hook up with the mobile device without any strain on the connections.
The unit's indicator light is simple to see and determine the amount of charge remaining. While charging the unit itself those lights let you know the progress. And after charging a mobile device, the unit slows down to a trickle charge.
The placement of the button is an improvement over New Trents IMP880, which I also own. That button could accidentally be turned on because it actually protrudes a bit from the case, and sits at an angle. The IMP1000's is flush with the case's edge, and the button itself a bit recessed which should prevent that from happening.
I haven't drained the power from a full charge yet, so not sure how long it lasts, but after topping off my iphone and ipad a few times, it still shows a full charge. Of course you can use the device while it's charging.
The IMP1000 comes with iphone/ipad adapter, along with a few others (mini usb, etc).
Good design, seems well built, and I know from past experience with New Trent's customer support that they are very responsive. Recommend you give it a try if you need a back up battery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An excellent battery backup at one at the pri... wait wut?
When I purchased this item a little over a year ago it was 53usd and comparable with other units but at three times... Read more
Great exactelly as described but little bit heavy. Not very convenient for small handbags.Published 11 days ago by wahiba hayek
Bought this for my daughter. Just keep in mind that this is a battery, and like all batteries, will wear down.Published 17 days ago by Jim
I love this external battery. It works amazing and holds the best charge! You can charge multiple devices and charge it multiple times without having to recharge this. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Kimm
Good for a year and a half, then stopped taking a charge. Now a paperweight.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this for my brother. It was very small and compact. The Product arrived on timePublished 28 days ago by Michael M.
Great product. Works on any portable product using a USB. I have charged my Iphone at least 3 times using this device and still had power left.Published 28 days ago by Jeffrey S Grund