ASUS Eee Slate EP121-1A010M 12.1-Inch Tablet PC
Used & New from: $609.75
External Power Source ASUS Eee Slate EP121-1A010M Has anyone found an external power source for this product other than a docking bay?
asked by P. S. Meyer on March 21, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
You have found a Dock for the ep121? where?
The Jenkins Family South answered on March 21, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
PowerTraveller claim to have a charging tip for their PowerGorilla (external battery) that fits the Eee Slate ...
C. Hopwood answered on March 22, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Energizer XP1800 is advertizing "free tips for life" when you register online. They also claim they will find a tip for any device, "guaranteed". Looks like I might be putting this to the test!
Amazon Customer answered on March 24, 2011

A
@DSR, let us know how it goes. I'm interested in ordering the XP18000 also.
R. Johnson answered on March 25, 2011

A
Over at TabletPcReview dot com forum there are folks who have requested the tip, and are requesting more folks do the same. I believe the last I heard was that the tip is in development, and will be available in the next couple of months.

Not sure a link will work, but it's here: http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/ep121-slate/40050-do-you-want-tip-your-energizer-xp18000-your-ep121.html
Peter Kahle answered on March 25, 2011

A
Has anyone actually gotten an external battery power pack for the Eee Slate EP121 and if so, from where and how is it working for you? I want to order the slate but am concerned about the short battery life.
Toby answered on July 2, 2011

A
I ordered a Tekkeon 3450i R2 which has tips made for the asus slat but its 200 bucks but its stackable meaning you can buy extra battery cubes and they hook up on top of each other. See next week how it works.
Rancher5 answered on July 4, 2011

A
I bought a Mini-Gorilla external battery and have been emailing back and forth with them about the sizing for an adapter since March. Today in my mail I received the correct tip.

The tip needed is DC3.0.

I have no idea how long the Mini-Gorilla will last as I literally just tried the tip.
T. L. Bruzek answered on July 7, 2011

A
There is another blog called "asus ep121 slate pc unofficial blog" that you all may also find helpful re external battery and tips.
Toby answered on July 7, 2011

A
I already posted this there, I didn't post it on the Tablet PC forum. I just couldn't sign up for another message board ;-)
T. L. Bruzek answered on July 7, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product