5.0 out of 5 stars Just right.
Beware any who have an average to a smaller wrist, the band will overlap. As for me it fits just right, I am 9 inches around at the wrist and if you are below 8 1/4 then you will become annoyed by the excess flap. It is very durable, so far, and fits big and small watches.
Published 9 months ago by SS1983

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It is what I ordeted
Published 6 days ago by John Leflet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., February 24, 2014
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome awesome band, but wash it before wearing it., November 29, 2013
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
This is a great watchband. I bought a Pebble Watch and I want to be able to protect the face from getting scratched during work. My only issue is that the band needs to be washed before wearing. Not sure what was on it, but the my wrist broke out in a rash after wearing for a few days. After washing thoroughly, I haven't had a problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc., January 22, 2014
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
A very nice-looking watchband I bought it for my brother because he has an extra large wrist.. And it fits in perfect he loves it I'm happy he's happy all good

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
I used one of these when I was in the Army in the 70's. I really wanted another, since my old one finally wore out. The material is of a really good quality. I use it everyday. I have a habit of scratching the crystal. Which is why I use a watchband like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not fancy, not fashionable, but very utilitarian!, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
It works, it protects my watch, and it fits my big wrist. The mesh construction took a little getting used to, but now I don't notice that I am wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe an Improvement?, October 23, 2014
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
Love the band. I have it hooked to a Rangeman G-Shock. Fits perfectly. Band dries fairly quickly. Provides a nice method to cover watch face when you don't want glint.

One recommendation, add a part of soft Velcro to the other side wrist band portion, so the cover strap can just be flipped at the end and sticks to the watchband. That way you don't have to take the watch all the way off to flip the cover strap under the armband part.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sniper's watchband, June 6, 2014
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
It is a very nice watchband, keeps the glare off my watch when not in use and keeps it safe. Only downside is the velco that holds the watch itself inside is stiff and pushes the watch up, it looks stupid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a watchband large enough for me., May 30, 2014
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
It is long enough for my large forearm. My watch had a band on it that just barely made it around my wrist and was very tight. It would situate the watch right at the flex point so I could not move my hand very well. Now with this band I can just about wear my watch up at the elbow if I wished (slight exaggeration). Let's just say I can comfortably wear my watch and have use of my hand. I subtracted a star because of the cover over the face of the watch. Very inconvenient. But I have to accept that to get a watch band large enough. Now to find a local seamstress to take the face cover off and have it look like it belongs that way.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good WaatchBand, February 20, 2014
Mr.Hazz (Fort Pierce, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
It is what all it says it is and a little more. A good watchband but a little ruff around some of the corners. Great price! Not for small wristed people!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Extra Long Black Covered Watchband Raine, Inc. (Watch)
I had one of these while in the military. It kept my watch from getting banged up. I do construction work so when I saw this I knew I needed it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›