Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 10, 2014
This bag is HUGE. Although the bag itself is well constructed they slacked off on the handles. The handles are thin and (like another reviewer mentioned) they will need to be reinforced. With that said I have a lot of stuff in it and its holding up for day 1. Nice purchase. Also ordered from vendor 101 something and shipping from MO was super fast. It was shipped last Thursday and I received it yesterday. Pretty fast!!! I also uploaded a live pic.
review image
on May 17, 2014
The Bag Is Beautiful! I Have To Give It This Rating Only Because For Such A Large Bag You Cannot Carry Much In It Because The Handles Rip. I Had To Reinforce Them Myself!
on May 16, 2014
Great bag for beach or any tote use. Beautiful colors!! The blue is brigh, at nice contrast with the gray. Bag is large and a good deal for the price.
on July 24, 2014
Bag is pretty and size is perfect ... Handle fell apart and I had to reinforce it as other costumers ... For that I'm giving a 3 star rate
on July 14, 2014
Handle fell apart upon first use. Cute design and good size but not durable at all.
on March 19, 2015
Loved this bag and very large, however on the first day I used it the strap broke, so I decided to fix it and reinforce the other straps.
On the beach while lugging around everything, all the straps popped right off.
Great design and like the bag, but the straps make it worthless
on December 17, 2014