5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, really spacious well made
Published 3 months ago by SaweetPea

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, big bag; weak handles!
The Bag Is Beautiful! I Have To Give It This Rating Only Because For Such A Large Bag You Cannot Carry Much In It Because The Handles Rip. I Had To Reinforce Them Myself!
Published 4 months ago by Karyn A. Gracey

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute design and good size but not durable at all, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Extra Large Chevron Woven Beach Zipper Closure Tote Bag (Apparel)
Handle fell apart upon first use. Cute design and good size but not durable at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, really spacious well made, June 10, 2014
SaweetPea (Stratford, CT) - See all my reviews
This bag is HUGE. Although the bag itself is well constructed they slacked off on the handles. The handles are thin and (like another reviewer mentioned) they will need to be reinforced. With that said I have a lot of stuff in it and its holding up for day 1. Nice purchase. Also ordered from vendor 101 something and shipping from MO was super fast. It was shipped last Thursday and I received it yesterday. Pretty fast!!! I also uploaded a live pic.

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, big bag; weak handles!, May 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Tote Bag, May 16, 2014
Great bag for beach or any tote use. Beautiful colors!! The blue is brigh, at nice contrast with the gray. Bag is large and a good deal for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle problem, July 24, 2014
Bag is pretty and size is perfect ... Handle fell apart and I had to reinforce it as other costumers ... For that I'm giving a 3 star rate

Rate and Discover Movies