Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on February 11, 2009
We purchased this suit in October for a big community fundraiser we sponsor in December. Our old Santa suit was worn out and when we started calling the whole event "Gutter Santa" we knew it was time to step up and shell out for a new model. This one is excellent. The crimson color photographs beautifully and for the first time, we actually fooled some of the younger neighborhood children. In years past, this never happened. Now that's a good suit. I really recommend purchasing this exact suit and try to buy it in the off-season. The prices are so much lower it's ridiculous.
on December 10, 2009
My Regal Crimson Plush Santa suit arrived from Toynk yesterday afternoon. The order was processed and shipped promptly, and with standard shipping, it took just under a week from placing the order to having it on my doorstep.

It should be remembered while reading this review that this is an inexpensive Santa suit. If you're looking for a professional quality suit for everyday wear Christmas season after Christmas season, you're going to want to spend more. If, on the other hand, you're just starting out with one or two Santa gigs and aren't ready to plop down hundreds of dollars for an outfit that would fool Mrs. Santa herself, then this could be a great option for you.

This suit has a nice look, particularly when compared to the flannel offerings typically found in this price range. The coat, pants, and hat are a vibrant red plush, and both coat and pants are lined with a slick fabric that feels far better on the skin than the backside of the plush would feel. The coat zips up the front, and the pants utilize an elastic waistband. I stand 6'2" and wear a 36" waist in jeans, and both coat and pants fit me nicely. The pants are what would be described as "capri length", and really require the included shoe covers to tuck the plain cuffs into.

I was actually a bit surprised at the shoe covers. Yes, anyone who looks will be able to tell you're wearing faux boot tops, but the effect is much better than I expected.

The snaps at top and bottom of the coat's zipper will need to be restitched on the one I received, but this will give me a bit of adjusting for my size. I plan on adding a retaining loop on the belt for the excess (the belt will accommodate a large belly, either real or padded), and I'm going to get some better quality gloves. Other than that, since I already have a real beard, hair, and glasses, this suit is pretty much ready to go and didn't set me back a huge chunk of change.

When compared to expensive suits, yes, this one is going to lose some points, but for its price range, it can't be beat.
on January 9, 2010
Served our purpose well. Will be able to use again, however, belt is very thin and will not last through many bucklings. Color is very nice and much richer than most suits (about 60 suits at event to compare to). Be sure to note that beard and wig are not included. Spring for a higher quality beard and wig to match the quality of the suit if these items will be needed.
VINE VOICEon December 23, 2013
I was skeptical about buying this Santa Claus Suit. There are many shoddy made suits and this one only came in a "standard" size.

I am 6 foot tall, weigh 220 lbs. and have a 48 inch chest and 38 inch waist.
The suit fits perfect, the pants even have room for expansion in case I eat too much for Christmas dinner.
I found the color, a crimson red, a very satisfying change from the dull red other suits are colored. The material is sturdy enough that I feel I will get at least another two seasons out of it.
The gloves and boot pullover give a very good touch.

The only drawback is it did not come with a beard, but that is plainly stated in the product description.
So I purchased one separately.

For the price and quality I feel I got what I expected.
I give it 5 Stars and do recommend it for family gatherings on Christmas.

Merry Christmas, the young kids will love it.
on December 2, 2015
I do a Santa Pub Crawl every year and wanted to upgrade my suit with out spending upgraded prices. This did it, it is amazing good quality for the price. It fits a little large but it's a Santa suit, it's supposed to. The jacket has a zipper in the front instead of a tie in the back like many of the lower quality suits. It does not come with a beard or wig but that was in the description. The gloves are useless as they are pretty much transparent when I put them on but I was planing not to use them anyways.
review image
on November 4, 2015
Fits very well for a father of 8 boys! No need for a beard if facial hair is as white & handsom as his. The wife was in shock that he actually put it on, Kids were all camera ready. Great buy at decent price.

Boots are fake & cheap material. Recommend buying real boots.
review image
on May 4, 2016
An excellent suit for an excellent price --- my third one from Rubies, actually. (Nothing wrong with Rubies, they delivered both the previous suits and this one promptly and completely; my last suit just got killed by a dry cleaner who was very, very wrong when they promised they knew how to treat fur.....) These are actually quite beautiful, a lovely dark red rather than candy red; well-made and with very soft fur trim and plush that the kids really like hugging. I do wish there was an option to not order/pay for the boot covers, because I HATE boot covers and have my own Santa boots, but that's minor. I got a lot of use out of it this last Christmas --- so much so that I may need to replace it again this year, in which case yes I'll happily order yet another one of these same suits.

(I've seen a lovely $600 suit I covet, but since I do a lot of my Santa-ing at places that tend to have many very small children who frequently spill things on Santa, as well as an animal rescue group where I get peed on a lot, an attractive AND affordable suit like this one will remain my go-to.)
on October 15, 2013
First off I had myself measured for this suit so I could avoid getting a suit that didn't fit. I'm 6'2" and 250lbs. I ordered the x-large suit as that is what the sizing guide had me marked for. The suit came in a nice clear plastic bag with a zipper on it for storage, like you'd get a sheet / comforter set in. As soon as I unfolded it I noticed that any part of the white trim that was touching the red material while in the bag was stained pink. The suit is a beautiful crimson color and the quality as far as the sewing goes is good.

JACKET: It was lined with red nylon and it had a button at the top and bottom of the zipper. I could have easily put another person in the jacket with me, it was much too big. The belt was also too big to buckle.

PANTS: They were lined with the same nylon and also had lined pockets. The elastic waistband was snug and comfortable, I wasn't worried about it falling down at all which surprised me considering how big the jacket was. There was no white trim on the bottoms of the pants.

HAT: Pretty snug and on the small side, the white trim is much too thick so the red material looks deflated and whimpy. The proportions are all off. This isn't lined and as soon as you take it off tons of red lint will be stuck to your head.

SHOE COVERS: The tops of these were lined with white trim which is pretty annoying because I wanted to use real boots. If I would have kept this suit I would have had to cut the trim off the shoe covers and sew them onto the bottoms of the pants. It cheapens the overall costume.

Unless you're going to be wearing this suit in the Arctic be prepared to sweat. It might as well be a plastic bag. If the red material staining the white trim while in the bag is any indication be prepared for this suit to bleed onto any furniture, or people who touch your suit. I'd bet money this suit would stain your skin too.
on June 24, 2016
This is perfect and the quality is good, for a costume. My husband is on the short side, so he didn't have the same problem with length in the legs as other reviewers reported. His only complaint is he gets hot inside the costume. He has a natural "Santa Claus" look about him, and the costume just makes him all the more awesome.
on June 10, 2016
Okay costume. Used it for a bar crawl one weekend when it was unseasonably warm. The main problem I had with this costume is that it leaked that red color into everything it came into contact with. White beards, white parts of the costume, even my phone case which was clear, but is now this pink color. So buyer beware. Be careful what you lean against and wear with this costume.