5.0 out of 5 stars Best travel cot for toddlers/small kids
Published 12 months ago by toddlermom

2.0 out of 5 stars Great size, poor design.
Published 9 months ago by Christina S Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Best travel cot for toddlers/small kids, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
We had two of the smaller toddler cots which were the old design with the uncomfortable fabric support strap in the middle. One of them broke (kids were playing too rough) so I had to replace it. I found the extra long at Amazon and was excited because the kids are getting bigger (now 3.5 and 4.5). This cot came yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it. There is no more center support and it looks and feels so much more comfortable than the old design. And the extra length is perfect!! We should get at least two or three more years use out of this cot. I like it so much I am ordering a second one today. We travel a lot and these cots are absolutely perfect!! Very light and portable and will set up in seconds in any room next to our bed. Perfect price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars The size is perfect, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
This cot was purchased for my small grandson after he fell in love with his sisters regular size toddlers cot. This one 6 inches longer than their 4 foot model, and when your limited on space these are small enough to fit where a bed won't. Now when my grand kids stay over I can keep them close by, without getting kicked out of my own bed. I like that they are low to the ground, and are very sturdy, with there own sheet and storage bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves her cot..., May 27, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
We bought it for her to sleep on at my parent's house which she does but in between visits she brings it out herself (she's 4) & opens it up to lay on in the front room & watch tv. This is everyday... Super comfy, super easy to use. Was a great buy for us!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, May 16, 2013
Loeta Clifford (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
I had previously bought the regular blue "my cot" and I loved the cot. My daughter however is getting taller, and so I was trilled when I found this longer cot. It is also wider than the original. My daughter also loves the cot. And my two year old loves the blue, smaller cot that has now been handed down to her! It seemes to be very well made, has nice thick canvas, it's one piece, and folds down fairly compact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this to take with the use with disabled daughter..., March 16, 2014
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
Got this to take with the use with disabled daughter, it works well and she sleeps comfortably on it. I have also used it as a changing table when traveling and it worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and bigger than expected, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
We purchased this for our 3 year old for a trip to the cabin. We were very happy with the size of the cot--even our 8 year old sleeps on it with room to spare. We previously had a smaller cot that was awful--it had a strap right below the middle of the cot that made it terribly uncomfortable. The design is completely different on this cot, the straps criss-cross and you don't feel them at all. We are considering purchasing another one or 2 since it would be great for trips to the Grandparents or camping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great size, poor design., July 15, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
We bought three of these cots and were thrilled with the length and width but after only a few days the cots gradually became lower and lower to the point where the crossbar in the middle was clearly coming through the fabric and pushing on my kids' backs. We have two of the smaller sized cots and they have held up much better, no crossbar issue. The extra long is not designed the same as the regular sized child's cot. The folding legs do not have anything that prevents them from extending so after a few uses they just flatten out where the kids end up just a couple of inches off the floor. My kids are well under 75 lbs. We only put theses cots out at bedtime so they are not jumped on. The company was very kind to issue a refund, no questions (which makes me suspect there have been others with the same issue) but I would prefer the cots as the length and width are awesome. Need to design the legs better so they have a stopping point to not allow them the turn into a flat mess! I would not buy extra long again until they fix this design flaw. Go with the smaller size. Kids can't stretch out as well but at least it lasts longer than a couple of weeks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy open - easy close, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
Our son has been trained to sleep in his room and bed only. He's never slept in our bed and never slept well anywhere other than his room (unless he was moving in the car or stroller). We obviously couldn't take his bed with us on vacation so we purchased this. Best $ we ever spent! We brought it out for him to look at and become acquainted with prior to leaving for vacation. We told him it was going to be his bed while we were away. He practiced climbing on and off of it. He even wanted to play with his toys on it. We had no problems with him sleeping while away. I wish it came with more than one sheet...I had to purchase a second set for $10 and they are very cheap-seeming sheets. Our regular crib/toddler sheets do not fit this properly because we got the extra-long version of this cot. Crib sheets would work find on the regular length cot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regalo extra long cot, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
I am so glad I bought this for my granddaughter! She is 2-1/2 and just loves to use it when she comes to visit! Its the same kind her day care uses. Really worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son loved it., June 11, 2013
This review is from: Extra-Long My Cot Travel Bed (Baby Product)
My 5 year old is a bit tall for his age. Bought this for him so he could sleep on it when we had company that took his bed. He loved it. Also used it on an overnight trip out of town. travels really well. Goes great with the sleeping bag.

ARRAY(0xd9dcae78)