5.0 out of 5 stars Great assortment, great for a gift!
Published 12 months ago by Psalmopoeus

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment!
I ordered this to give as a gift but am to embarrassed to give it. I got 1 venison beef jerky and the rest was all the same flavor meat sticks with a couple itty bitty meat sticks. All of it is within 30 days of expiration. I would never order from this company again. Total disappointment!
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great assortment, great for a gift!, January 12, 2014
This was a gift that I purchased for Christmas last year, just now getting around to writing a review for it. There are a lot of flavors crammed into this Jerky.com bag. Everything was pretty tasty; I'm not a fan of the ham flavored stick (I'm a savory ham person, not a sweet clove person) but it had a good flavor. One thing I noticed is these beef sticks have a slightly smoky background flavor and you can taste the beef heart, but that adds to the "beefiness" of these snack sticks. Great for any guy that needs a gift. I purchased the double meat for my boyfriend for Christmas and we ended up sharing the bag! I just ordered another double meat gift bag. Would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique & Tasty Gift!, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Extra Mile Gift Bag - Best Seller! - 20 Meat Sticks in an Old Fashioned Canvas Bag - Beef Sticks, Turkey Sticks, Ham Sticks, Jerky and more! (Misc.)
This is a great gift bag for the meat/jerky lover - even better if you get the double-size option like I did (not sure why my purchase is listed as the 20-stick bag). Anyway, there's a good assortment (accurately described & pictured) and it's packaged in a unique - and rather charming - burlap bag. The very first item I tried was the venison jerky and it was fantastic - the right amount of seasoning & spice....not too soft & not too hard....and a nice overall size for a satisfying snack. There are some smaller meat sticks in this assortment but also a lot of large ones - in fact, the latter are actually a little bigger than I expected. When you take into account the variety of what you're getting, I really think it's worth the money (get the double-size bag though - it's the best value!).

I would definitely order this again - and actually, I've already placed a couple of orders directly from the seller's website. One was a gift order for my dad's birthday....another was an order for my own household. The company is so responsive & eager to make sure that customers have the best experience that I would recommend them to anyone. And now, I'm off to buy more venison jerky..... :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment!, December 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A good selection meat snacks., February 16, 2014
A little pricey for the product. A great selection and the quality is good to very good. The texture and flavor of some is far superior to others. Its good to have somthing like this in a bag when your far and away from civilization to curb hunger. I don't think I'll buy it again as it is expensive but a good snack food.

4.0 out of 5 stars so thought this might be a good gift. He said he LOVED it, October 4, 2014
Bought this as a birthday gift for my brother-in-law who we don't see often, so don't know a lot about what he likes/needs. He is a golf player and a hunter, so thought this might be a good gift. He said he LOVED it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, September 23, 2014
Purchased this for my boyfriend as an anniversary gift. He's had nothing but positive things to say about the taste and quality. I would definitely purchase more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!!!!, August 5, 2014
This was a gift for my brother-in-law who has everything. He loved it!!! He's always looking for something to snack on, on the run, and this was perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Anniversary Gift for Hubby :-), August 30, 2014
Anniversary gift for my husband and he loved it. Great selection of jerky and he already has plans to re-use the bag for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! My dad loved it., July 15, 2014
I ordered this for my dad. He loved it down to the last piece. I would definitely buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good gift, September 21, 2014
sent to my son-in-law so i havnt tried but he liked it.