5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!
Published on January 20, 2011 by Steven Silverman

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy
These are just as described. An extra pair. I have a pair in the kitchen, the bathroom (for label reading, etc.)and one in my purse. Not exactly comfortable, but functional all the same when you don't have your bifocals or usual readers with you.
Published on May 24, 2012 by shopgal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!, January 20, 2011
This review is from: 3 Pack Extra Pair® Deluxe Spring Hinge Tube Readers - Incredible Price for 3 Pair - WOW! (Eyewear)
I got these a while ago and they work fine. The cases are metal and they have metal frames. Come in 3 color metal tubes. They are also VERY light when wearing them. Their metal tubes are 5.75" and they have a pocket clip so you wont break them if you bend over. I think my tubes are red, blue and gold but glasses are the same. Top to bottom the lenses are just under 7/8".
Im very happy with these. I have reading glasses from an optomitrist but these I keep in my car, desk and usually to town to shop. If your eyes arent too bad these should do the trick. They have plastic lenses too but it does make them lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, November 18, 2010
Jill (MEMPHIS, TN, US) - See all my reviews
These are a great deal for those of you like me that need to stash readers in multiple places. They are comfortable and overall good reading glasses. It's very handy having them in a secure case. One pair of the glasses came with a broken lens but I just emailed the company. They responded within a couple of days and sent me a replacement pair. It was great customer service!

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy, May 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Whatta deal!, April 20, 2012
James Lewis (Tucson, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
Can't beat the price, and they are reasonably decent quality considering the price.

I had a hard time believing the cases were really aluminum--they felt too light, almost plastic. So in the interests of informing my fellow Amazoners, I took a sharp object to the bottom of one of the cases and scratched through the finish. Sure enough, beneath the glossy metallic finish it is indeed aluminum!

The insides of the cases have a soft plastic liner to keep the lenses from scratching.

I am bad about misplacing things like this, so I will probably follow the lead of another reviewer and by a few more to have on hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, May 17, 2012
Had to return (free shipping) one pair due to the glass being cracked. I received 3 replacement pairs from this seller for my inconvenience. I have pairs all over the house and love them. They are very light weight and bendable to my smaller face. I don't keep them in the cases, though. For the money, you can't beat these. Highly recommend them over dollar store purchases as well as Walgreens, where I have previously purchased mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tube readers 'boomer eyewear', February 7, 2013
Received these readers 1/25/13 and was disappointed that the pair in the red case was not red nor was it the correct power. Because of the price, I put that pair in the 'good will' for someone else to use. However, the other two were correct and since wearing them, I have found the frames to be light weight and clear vision to read with. Where some drug store brands that cost more with heavy frames , off balance.....need I say more? Yes I would recommend these readers and will purchase more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the glasses, but the cases broke right away., May 13, 2012
I've had the glasses (3 pair) now for about two weeks or thereabouts and really like the glasses;they fit well, do not hurt my ears or nose, and so far the arms seem quite stable. My only real complaint is with the storage cases you keep them in for protection. Within the first two weeks, 2 out of 3 of the clips on the top section have come off. I don't know if they're just glued on, or what, but they both fell off while they were in my front pants pocket; NOT while attaching them to a shirt or coat pocket. For the price, I would certainly recommend them to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & handy, July 30, 2012
Lin Tarter (Windsor, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered these so my sister & I could read menus & medicine bottles without dragging reading glasses around. Great looking since I don't care for heavy frames & these are lightweight metal. Cases are pretty & seem durable. Only downside is size of case. I agree with another reviewer that they are really tight, seems to me the manufacturer could afford to add just 1/8th inch to diameter so u don't have to force glasses in. Other than that, they are a good buy for the cost plus they came within 48 hrs of the order being placed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, June 21, 2013
Well worth the money.

Just a heads-up: Not only are the cases of various colors, so are the glasses themselves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible . . . Very disappointed, October 17, 2013
Jan Byrd (Lexington, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
Everyone has a different story to tell. These glasses arrived in the correct strength but there is a scum on the lenses of all three pairs that will not come off with anything. Could have been a decent deal, but for the cloudy lenses. Quality is average to poor, frames are not comfortable for long wearing. Lining of case comes out every time you pull the glasses but could be glued in easily enough. Lenses also pop out if not careful when trying to clean them, and the ends of the bows are sharp and you have to be real careful putting them on so you do not scratch your scalp.

Rate and Discover Movies