5.0 out of 5 stars My Bed is a Dream Land now
-Made is USA
-100% Cotton C
-Has advanced hypo-allergenic cluster down fiber

Cons-
Doesn't cool like it says in my personal option...
Published 11 months ago by Kassie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even close....
Published 2 months ago by KatieB0919

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bed is a Dream Land now, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Extra Plush Fitted Mattress Topper - Found in Marriott Hotels, Queen (Kitchen)
Pro-
-Made is USA
-100% Cotton C
-Has advanced hypo-allergenic cluster down fiber

Cons-
Doesn't cool like it says in my personal option.

Overall- This product is great because it makes an average bed turn into a hotel like bed within minutes and you can also easily wash the cover if you spill something on it or just want to wash. Also I LOVE this product is made in the USA, since I love to support our local economy.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTIONAL!, September 30, 2013
An exhaustive search led to this pad from the Exceptional Sheets Company. One word says it all; EXCEPTIONAL! First night's sleep was the best I have experienced in years. Service from Kyle and his staff was superb. As a Veteran, I salute the men and women who make up this company. You will not be disappointed in this pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! It's like sleeping on a cloud!, September 21, 2013
I had recently purchased a twin Mattress pad from another vendor and was not too impressed, and the price was in the same range as this one was. I actually bought this one in a Queen for my bed, and was super impressed before I even took It out of the package. I could tell just by the look and weight of the package that it was exactly what I was looking for. Although my mattress is not old, the pillow top on it was starting to wear down and I wanted something comparable and comfortable.

Once I removed this Mattress pad from it's package, I could tell it was made from quality materials and reminded me of one we had slept on in a very nice Hotel Last Summer. I thought I would need my husband to help me put it on, but it was actually simple and was like putting on a fitted sheet. I was afraid it may bunch up once on the bed but it didn't at all. The first night sleeping on it, even my husband commented that the bed felt so much better and he was not aware at that time that I had put this mattress pad on it already.

I have back problems and while most people prefer a firm bed if they have back problems, I much prefer to be comfortable when I sleep and actually enjoy my time resting as it doesn't seem to happen often enough. We have been using this Mattress pad now for 3 nights and I feel better when I wake up in the mornings because for once, I am actually sleeping comfortably and it actually makes my Mattress feel like an entirely new mattress.

Comparing this mattress pad to any other, there really is no comparison because this far surpasses any others I have purchased or tried in the past. I highly recommend this particular Pad and will be purchasing again for the other beds in the house for our children. The price is very reasonable especially when you compare it to the cost of some of the other brands which are much higher but less than or the same quality.

The shipping was super quick, even though it was not a prime item, I had it within 4 days of ordering and the Mattress pad was packaged very well also.

If you are in the market I would purchase this from Exceptionalsheets any time over the other companies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a COOL night's sleep, September 23, 2013
So, if you have ever considered purchasing a memory foam mattress, there are some things you should be aware of. First, it is the most comfortable bed EVER! Second, it is incredibly HOT!!! I sweat like crazy with my mattress, so I was excited to try out this mattress pad.

I am not sure what else I can add to what others said. It was liking sleeping on an ultra lush mattress that you would find at a high end hotel! AND I did not sweat all night. I love the cooling effect of the mattress pad. It will not make you cold, but if you have a memory foam mattress- this mattress pad is a MUST. We chose a California King and it fit perfectly on the bed.

I am so happy to have a comfortable mattress once again!

5.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing like comfortable sleeping..., September 21, 2013
We have had our mattress for a while now, my husband made the mistake of buying it without me being there. I am one that likes a soft mattress. This mattress pad is so thick and soft, you kind of sink down it it a little bit. I was a bit concerned when I put it on because it is thicker and I did not know if my sheets would work, but they did (barley). I love this mattress cover, the stitching is sturdy, the material is soft and it has made my bed a much more comfortable place to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Plush Mattress Pad - Topper with Skirt - Found in Marriott Hotels, October 2, 2013
Extra Plush Mattress Pad - Topper with Skirt - Found in Marriott Hotels

When looking for a good mattress topper pad there are a few things that are a must. Form and function are the most desired, along with fit and finish. The mattress pad has to be affordable as well, with the use of quality materials. This was all met when I purchased this mattress pad.

Some of the product features are:

* Perfect For Restoring Older Mattresses, Softening Firm Mattresses, or Cooling Hot Mattresses
* Generously filled with 2.5 inches of COOLING advanced hypo-allergenic cluster down fiber
* Feel of Authentic Goose & Duck Down without the feathers, poking, and allergies
* 200 Thread Count 100% Cotton Cover - Stain and Moisture Resistant
* Machine wash in warm water - Tumble dry low - May be dry cleaned
* Skirt fits up to 19-Inch deep mattress
* MADE IN THE USA by Veteran Owned eLuxury Supply Co.

This mattress pad fits like a glove on the thickest of mattresses and has a generous 2.5-inches of padding, that is hypo-allergenic and regulates the temperature as well so you don't feel like you are sleeping on a lake bottom in the Summer or an ice sheet in the Winter. Why is Egyptian cotton so much better for your sheets? Quite simply, Egyptian cotton produces longer fibers (up to twice as long as a standard cotton fiber). The longer fibers or staples are easily spun into finer count yarns, and turned into the softest bedding, bath linens, and robes you will ever feel. It's that simple.

The manufacturer of this mattress pad has gone the extra distance to provide luxury, the use of quality material, at an affordable price. After placing the mattress pad on the mattress, I next began to make the bed. I noticed right from the start that the waves that were normally found from the mattress when looking at the sheets were gone.

The bed looked as though it was new again, but that wasn't the main reason why I bought this mattress topper pad. I was looking for comfort when sleeping. With the 2.5-inches of padding the mattress affords, you have a decent pad in which to sleep on. Now, that I have this mattress pad over the mattress, I can once again sleep well.

This mattress pad exhibits quality, luxury, use of advanced material, and available at a price that is affordable. The care of the pad is important as well. This pad can be machine washable, tumbled dry, or dry cleaned.

I slept well on this purchase. I would highly recommend buying this pad if you have an older mattress or a softening firm mattress. This mattress pad will correct some of the lumps and bumps that are found in your older mattress. Exceptional Sheets.com is the manufacturer of this fine mattress pad. Located in Evansville, Indiana, this privately held company makes some of the best bedding money can buy. Using 100% Egyptian cotton with high thread counts, look for sheet sets and duvet covers, luxury comforters, and duvets, along with an assortment of quality bath linen. Looking forward, soon to be available organic and bamboo products debut in late 2013.

The mattress pad was nicely packed with a little handwritten note from the owner thanking me for the purchase. This was a very nice personal touch which you don't find these days. I placed the pad on my bed and noticed a cool feeling when I touched it. I noticed a difference right away from the moment I sat on my bed. The comfort far exceeded my expectations and I was able to stay cool in this hot Ohio month of August. I waited several weeks to write this review because I wanted to be sure I was satisfied. Thank you, Exceptional Sheets. Great product with a great price. I am glad to be able to support a USA company and help our economy. You don't have to go out of USA to look for good quality and great prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave my bed the makeover I needed., October 10, 2013
Honestly I am one of those people that look at a bed as a bed. Not a place of luxury and comfort. Just a place to lay my head and sleep. The husband on the other hand has been searching for a mattress topper or something to soften what I thought was already a soft mattress.

Thru the recommendation of a friend we gave this topper a try.

When it said a skirt I guess I assumed it was like the ones that are frilly and decorative. What I didn't know was that most mattress toppers simply come with elastic straps at the corners of your mattress. Which can break and leave you with a mattress topper that slides all over the bed.

The skirt this one comes with, actually makes the mattress pad fit securely and snug on your mattress the way a fitted sheet would. I don't have to worry about it bunching up in my sleep or falling of my mattress as I am a restless sleeper and move around a lot.

I like that it has a quilt like stitch all over the surface so when you wash it, you don't have to spend hours pulling and prying to get the fill back in place.

I have a standard size washer and purchased a queen mattress pad. It fits in my washer just fine by itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even close...., July 3, 2014
I'm suspicious of all of the 5-star ratings this "topper" has received. It is flimsy, thin, and does nothing to soften a firm mattress. I could tell before I even opened the packaging that this was not worth the money I paid for it. Material does not look similar to picture, and is very scratchy. Also- I have a very deep mattress and while this pad fits, it shifts. Tried it for 2 nights and it's already in a box waiting to be shipped back. Guess we are just going to have to buy a new mattress after all!

Company does seem friendly to work with and I did appreciate the hand written note. Good service, not so good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enhance Your Sleep, September 24, 2013
I recently ordered the mattress pad in Queen and I could not wait to get it on my bed the day it arrived. The mattress pad shipped and arrived quickly and it looks just like the photo. It was easy to put on my bed and the sheets still fit across my mattress perfectly. I have needed to purchase a new mattress but this mattress pad is going to buy me some extra time until I am able to save up for a new mattress.

If your mattress is not doing you justice or you need something to help you sleep comfortably until you can afford a new mattress this is the mattress pad for you. I have no problems with it and I was able to sleep throughout the entire night without waking up once. I know I am overdue for a mattress as I cannot remember the last time I slept so peacefully. I guarantee that if you give this mattress pad a try you are not going to be disappointed with your purchase. It is so soft and comfortable; you will fall asleep within minutes of lying in bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Like A Baby!, September 28, 2013
I ordered this mattress pad as the one that we have on our bed right now is so worn and old.I have been looking for one for quite awhile and this one was just what I was looking for.I could not be happier with my purchase.First of all,it is so easy to put on the bed as there is a deep skirt to tuck it in and the fit was perfect! Then it also helps keep you cool,so when the hot flashes get me this will help. As soon as I laid on the bed,I was in Heaven,it was like sleeping in luxury! It has the feeling of a feather bed,without the feathers poking out all over. My bed is so soft and the sheets fit very well over the pad and I like that they didn't bunch at all during the night. This is one purchase that I am so happy that I made.This is made is the USA too so that is another added plus!I would recommend this mattress pad as it helps me sleep like a baby!

Extra Plush Fitted Mattress Topper - Found in Marriott Hotels, Queen