5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute
Easy to use, holds my optimus dynamic perfectly. Easy to take off and put back on. Works with all my chargers too.
Published 21 months ago by R. Richardson

3.0 out of 5 stars sucks
Comes off when phone drops... Started peeling! It was nice while it lasted ..it was nice while it lasted .. boohoo
Published 9 months ago by OOwl

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, March 20, 2013
This review is from: [Extra-Terrestrial]For LG Optimus Logic L35g / Dynamic L38c (StraightTalk/Net 10) Rubberized Design Cover - Owl (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaking AWESOME!, March 16, 2013
I got my daughter this phone case and she loved it she said that it was totally different from any other case and its like an owl city! Want something different? I recommend you get this case its a great protection to your phone and a unique and different case.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, March 24, 2013
This product is amazing it is very protective and quite cheap I got this item a month ago and has worked an Don it's job correctly it scratches easily but still works very well

5.0 out of 5 stars snaps on stays on., March 14, 2013
This case has a pretty good grip on the phone, it was a gift so i didn't check how it is rubberized, the outside is very stiff.
I liked the design, i will update on how it holds up.

6/28/2013 Update:
case has been peeling pieces of layers of paint, it still has color underneath it's just different. dropped to 4.6 stars(still had to round back up) not the perfect case but its still good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the material I expected but love it anyway., July 1, 2013
The quality of this item was beyond my expectations for the price. I thought it would be more flexible so I could change covers occasionally but it is a hard case which is a bit trickier to take off and on. I love owls so it was perfect for me. Bought two.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
It protects the phone. I wish it was a turtle.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUT IT WORKED GOOD,, July 6, 2014
I was NOT THRILLED ABOUT THE DESIGN , THE PAINT IS ALREADY FALLEN OFF MOST OF IT , BUT IT WORKED GOOD,

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 5, 2014
Good case

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a 5-Star Item, May 3, 2014
If you're wanting to get a cute phone case for cheap, this case is really nice.
It took anywhere from 3-7 days to get here, which is normal.
When I opened the package, the inside of the case had something brown on it. It almost looked like some soda got splashed on it. I cleaned it off (it wiped off easily) and snapped it on my phone with little effort.
It's very cute, it fits perfectly and it doesn't feel bulky or odd when I'm holding my phone. I DO NOT have to remove it to charge my phone. It is hard plastic, so it can be hard to take off- but I have taken it off and put it back on with no damage to the case (some cheap cases break in the removal process or while putting it on). I've owned it for 1-2 weeks now and I'm happy with it. It does have a tiny (barely noticeable) chip on the lower corner and a tad of fading or peeling (also barely noticeable), however I did drop it from about 2-3 feet onto hard asphalt. I do have two young children (almost 4 and almost 2) who occasionally play with my phone, and the case hasn't had any cracks or marks from them yet, so it is pretty durable. Overall, I do believe it was worth the five bucks I payed for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars [Extra-Terrestrial]For LG Optimus Logic L35g / Dynamic L38c..., April 23, 2014
This is the cutest phone case I have ever had.......I did not realize that my grand-daughter has the same case...Thank you for a great deal