on June 30, 2014
I received this product for free for testing purposes. Although the product was free, all opinions are 100% my own.

When I received this set the cutting boards just looked perfect. They were smooth, beautiful color and not weird smells of chemicals applied to them. They came wrapped in plastic paper and secured with a cute string.

I absolutely love how the bamboo looks, and the different sizes is my favorite feature of this item. You don't need to have a super extra large cutting board to slice a cherry tomato. You have a variety of sizes that will work with whatever it is that you want to cut or chop.

Another things are that they are light, eco-friendly and biodegradable. Their size and thickness are great for cutting veggies, fruits and/or meats. Less porous, which means that there is less space for bacteria to get trapped, and the rounded corners are great because it won't scratch you when you try to take it in and out of the storage place (my curious toddler won't be hurt ;) The contrast of the two bamboo tones is gorgeous and makes it more stylish!

The only thing I have noticed is that with use, and even using some mineral oil to keep them like new, they have started to peel a bit in really thin strings. That is what I have seen after 4 weeks of almost daily use, but it is not a problem for me at all!

These are also a great gift. They would be a nice house warming gift for a new home buyer, or even a just because gift for anyone!

I would recommend this product to everyone!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I was absolutely thrilled to try out this 3-piece bamboo cutting board set! These boards are smooth, perfectly sized for small, medium and larger jobs, and clean up easily. Since bamboo is also less porous than wood, it means that there are less places for bacteria to get trapped, so they’re safer to use, and they won’t warp and splinter like traditional wood boards.

And since bamboo grows quickly (unlike trees), it is a much more eco-friendly material than wood, and since it’s biodegradable it’s a better choice than plastic.

We have been using the Premium Bamboo boards quite a bit lately. They came in handy to slice the cheese and chop cilantro when we made PepperJack Cheese Sticks with an Avocado Dipping Sauce.

They were used again to slice cherry tomatoes and chop basil in when we made Grilled Caprese Pizza with Mushrooms.

And when we made Grilled Brussels with Monterey Quesadillas, we decided that the bamboo boards were actually pretty enough to use as serving pieces!

So, if you take a look at your cutting boards and decide they are ready for an upgrade, I would suggest making the change to bamboo. That is, unless you are enjoying splinters in your food ;)

I would even say these would make a charming shower, wedding, or housewarming gift, too!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 18, 2015
This trio of bamboo cutting boards are super pretty & attractive looking, that I almost didn't want to use it :)
Each cutting board is a different size. However, each measures the same thickness of 5/8''.
All of the edges are smoothly sanded & the overall feel of each cutting board is super smooth.
After using these countless amounts of times, washing them with soap etc, the quality still remains an A+.
Each size is perfect for something else, & I love how it comes together as a set.
Extremely pleased with these cutting boards & I definitely recommend it to all, everyone can use it ;)
(This item was provided to me for evaluation for an honest unbiased review)
review image review image review image review image
on August 19, 2014
Scratches very easy, but cant beat the price!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I've always been a fan of bamboo products. These particular ones couldn't have arrived at a better time since our previous bamboo cutting boards had recently fallen apart.
The reason those fell apart was because they were way too thin. (Pieces of them literally broke off!) THESE Premium Thick Bamboo Boards are so much better and way thicker. I love the thickness.
I hate using plastic cutting boards because of the simple fact that they are plastic. I don't like the idea of cutting into plastic and having tiny plastic particles mixed into my food.
Bamboo boards are far superior.
I love that they are antimicrobial, most of all, since you can't toss them in the dishwasher.
They are very easy to clean with a sponge, some dish soap, and some water. Then, yes, as stated above, you can let them air dry.

I also like the color tones on the board. Makes their appearance less boring than one solid color.

I'm happy that they are a set of three. Sometimes I am cutting up a lot of fruits or veggies and need the biggest or medium board. At other times, I'll be cutting up a banana or something small for my little boy and like to use the little one.
All three are high quality bamboo and VERY sturdy.
Yes, all three are indeed light and very easy to store when not using.

I have been using these bamboo cutting boards every single day for almost a month now and they are still in perfect condition! I'm extremely pleased with that.
I would love to give a set of these to several of the people I know who love to cook. They'll probably never want to go back to a plastic cutting board again.

I was sent a free set of these three cutting boards complimentary, since I am a product tester, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and in no way influenced.
on June 5, 2014
Loving my New 3 Piece Thick Bamboo Cutting Board Set ! made of high-quality bamboo, and are thicker than most boards out there, and are food safety tested to ensure no nasty chemicals. As a personal chef and restaurateur- the most important thing in any food preparation is safety. As I tested this out and did some heavy chopping and cutting , I found that i did not make any knife marks at all, this is a huge plus. Clean up was a breeze and they are the perfect job for the small jobs of different sizes. Very well packaged for shipping as well as shipped fast too ! These would make a great housewarming, christmas or wedding gift. Very nice quality.
on September 20, 2014
I thought these boards were heavier and thicker but they are not as good as I expected. The title "Extra Thick..." is not the best description. They are light and I feel over a short time they will wear out fairly fast but if you are looking for a light boards to pick up then these are the ones for you. I am actually going to put them in our new travel trailer because we are trying to go as light in weight as possible.
on June 26, 2014
I've wanted to get a new bamboo cutting board to add to my kitchen gear. I found a set of bamboo cutting boards on Amazon from Premium Bamboo.

I ordered Premium Bamboo's 3 pack of cutting boards: small, medium and large:

small 8" x 6"
medium 11" x 8.5"
large 13" x 9.5"

I had an old, wood cutting board that's seen better days so I was pretty stoked when this set of 3 cutting boards showed up in the mail. The bamboo cutting boards are very durable and look really nice with the 2 colors of bamboo. Like regular wood boards, your should regularly apply mineral oil to the bamboo cutting boards to extend their life and prevent them from drying out.

The bamboo boards also make great serving platters. Arrange a selection of cheese and crackers on the larger board and make it the start attraction at your next dinner party.
on June 3, 2014
I love that it looks so neat and beautiful. It's perfectly crafted and all the sides are even and smooth. These cutting boards would look great in any kitchen. The surface is really hard and it looks very strong, too. I tried slicing a few vegetables and it didn't leave any scars. I've used other wooden cutting boards before and they easily get scarred even if you slice lightly. Maybe, if I make it pretty hard and chop with full force, that's the time it'll get scarred. It is easy to clean, just wash with soap and water and wipe to dry.

Bacteria won't be able to breed because the cutting board is dense enough to resist knife scarring. If you take care of it well and make a habit of cleaning and wiping it dry after each washing, your bamboo cutting board will last a long time. It's great both for home and commercial use and I highly recommend it.

Disclosure: I am a blogger and one of the benefits is receiving products for free to test and review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This would make an awesome gift. Very nice presentation all wrapped up. I did not get for a gift so I felt like I was getting something special just from opening. That aside the boards are very we'll made and finished so there are no rough edges and all sides are nice and smooth unlike some that I have come across. Nice sized selection. I particularly like the little small one for cutting various things for a single lunch (read that limes for corona).
Easy clean up. I use standard cutting board mineral oil to keep them looking nice.