Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day King Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 28, 2014
One of the zipper pulls broke off the second time I zipped it! I can still use it with the other one, but it doesn't seem very well made.
on December 2, 2013
This was suggested by amazon to fit the Nikon Coolpix S31. It's a bit too small and fits extremely tight. The zipper will probably fail soon after the wife's starts using it. It's a Christmas gift.
on November 17, 2013
This is just a great and functional and esthetically pretty product to add to the Nikon Cool Pix S30 I purchased for my daughter.
She is in college. She has a nicer camera -for when she needs it- yet this one is just so easy-you don't have to treat it like
its made of egg shells- gets wet - takes great pictures. This case makes it easy to carry around. It IS GREAT!
on December 23, 2012
I bought a camera for my granddaughter whated something little hard but yet soft to the touch. Its a very sturdy case. I wanted something with Hello Kitty, but all the cases were to small for the camera. So I bought pink case and bought a Hello Kitty keychain and attached it to case. She loves it! Totally recommend this case.
on January 4, 2015
Zipper broke as soon as I used it, (before I tried putting the camera inside) very small with no flexability will not fit the small Nikon S32 or coolpix without a major struggle to get it zipped.
I suggest skip this purchase. Keep looking.
on March 25, 2013
Cheap and fits my Nikon Coolpix perfectly and has room for storing the cables/memory card. Not the smallest thing in the world, but protects my camera, i'm happy.
on January 15, 2013
The case fits my childrens nikon camera's perfectly, there is also a little pocket within for storing SD cards and the like. I would recommend this product.
on December 28, 2013
I bought this case for my Nikon Cool Pix S30 camera I received for Christmas and I really like it. Its very sturdy and the color goes well with it.
on December 20, 2014
I bought this as a present for my mom and it is pretty great from what I saw. I really like it, it looks like it will do its job. So far, so good.
on April 27, 2015
I do not like it. It was not as big as I thought it was because I cannot get my cables in it there fore it's Bournemouth!!!!!!

See 1 answered question