Published on January 29, 2012 by young&beautiful thing

2.0 out of 5 stars Raw Red Palm Oil
I a not sure how I feel about this order, It’s just a bottle, with a tag on the front. No ingredients listed. It can be anything in this bottle. I suggest you skip this product and go for one which is more reputable. I will be ordering the palm oil in the jar. I will not be using this product. Ordered it, because I wanted Palm oil inexpensively. Big mistake!
Published 10 months ago by April

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price!!!!! Good service!!!! Good product!!!!! This product made my day!!!!, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Raw Extra Virgin Red Palm Oil Organic Unrefined 8 Oz (Misc.)
I recently ordered some of Organic Virgin Palm Oil. Well this oil was the one of the most delicious oils Ive ever tried. I have been amazed by the high quality of this product. A very thick and very tasty oil. Complitelly whole and nutritious, so tasty when mixed with sea salt and some herbs. Even my 10-year-old child was eating it just by itself with a teaspoon! I will certainly not look for a higher quality neither for a better price of this product since they are both unbeatable. I highly recommend this perfect oil, almost indispensable for tasty whole pasta or pizza, whole rice or all kind of vegetables, tomato sauce and more... Best service and fast shipping! Thank you!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Raw Red Palm Oil, September 16, 2013

Raw Extra Virgin Red Palm Oil Organic Unrefined 8 Oz
$7.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies