Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 23, 2013 9:30:25 PM PDT
Jacob Warren says:
For anyone interested in pre-order bonuses, Gamestop's edition will include a Dark Horse Comics prequel comic book that includes a sampling of the art book (also to be published by Dark Horse). Just so you know.

Posted on May 30, 2013 9:47:37 PM PDT
Joshua Bull says:
Best Buy, Amazon, and Steam offer three Super Street Fighter moves to use in game.
Personally, I'm for in game content in general, but it seems to me like both extras are too lacking to bother preordering just for them

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2013 9:56:47 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
I agree. I really want to play this game, but nothing about the pre-order bonuses scream MUST-HAVE! I'm not usually one of those "I'll just wait for it to go on sale for $40 two weeks after release" kind of people, if I'm interested in a game I just pre-order it, but with this one I'm almost considering it.

...almost.

Posted on May 30, 2013 11:11:20 PM PDT
Jacob Warren says:
I didn't even know about the comic until after I pre-ordered. I tend to do so at Gamestop only because it's down the street and easier than online stuff for me (especially since I can put trades towards it and save some cash). The in-game moves are also cool, but I'm a sucker for physical extras.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2013 11:58:35 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
I'm a Prime member, so free RDD, coupled with price guarantee and no sales tax makes Amazon the better choice for me. The in-game moves are definitely cool, but they haven't totally sold me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 23, 2013
Latest post:  May 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Remember Me - Xbox 360
Remember Me - Xbox 360 by Capcom (Xbox 360)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (85)