Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Extreme 3D Pro Joystick for Windows" and save 43% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
Extreme 3D Pro Joystick for Windows
|Price:||$33.73 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.26 (16%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 12 action buttons, an eight-way hat switch, and a rapid-fire trigger
- Button customization and multiple controller configurations
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
- Dominate the skies or the ground with the control of 12 well-placed, fully programmable buttons and a rapid-fire trigger
- Home in on your target with the deadly accurate direction control of the twist handle
- Smooth and accurate throttle settings are a major bonus whether you're entering the fray or bugging out
Joystick with USB cable, CD-ROM with gaming software, setup guide, warranty and registration card
Top Customer Reviews
In fact, this type of stick is much more realistic than models with "Force Feedback": the stick movement on a genuine modern helicopter in flight feels smooth and fluid, like power steering on your car. Force Feedback may be fun, but I don't think it's very realistic for many of the scenarios it's currently used in.
Specifically, here's what I rated it by:
* Quality of components and assembly: The action of the stick is smooth. No flimsy play in the controls. The hat switch and trigger pull have a positive feel with close tolerances.
* Comfortable handgrip: like the overall product, the design and machining of the grip is off high-quality, without any annoying seems or sharp ridges.
* Smooth throttle control: this is a small detail, but compared with some of the other models out there, it's notable.
* Stable base that allows you to either rest it firmly on a table or in your lap.
* Subtle movements are reflected in the game.
* Overall appearance - it looks as good as it performs.
Things to NOTE:
* This is definitely a right-handed joystick.
* It plugs into a USB port
* I used it with Microsoft Flight Sim 2002 running on an XP Pro system: Installing the software that came with the joystick was effortless and when I opened Flight Sim, all of the buttons were already mapped to the appropriate functions.
It improved my game 100% when flying planes in Battlefield, I would definitely recommend this to anybody who plays games in which flying is involved. It's pretty sturdy and quite large, and very comfortable to hold, though it's definitely for right-handed gamers only.
It has a separate throttle control (a lever that you push forward or backward) that's quite sensitive, and the handle twists left and right to control the rudder (as well as moving 360 degrees like any other joystick). There are 13 buttons so there's plenty of choice when mapping your controls.
Personally I much prefer this joystick over one that comes with force feedback - the vibration works against what you're trying to do and makes playing harder. You can't beat this joystick for the price.
After this I could never go back to playing Battlefield using only mouse and keyboard. It takes the gaming experience to the next level.
* Installation was cake. I plugged it in to the USB hub on my keyboard, and that's it. No drivers to install, no need to even bother with the included CD.
* Throttle control is very smooth and precise.
* Pitch, roll, and yaw (rudder) are also very smooth with great feel. This is not a sloppy flight stick in any way.
* All the buttons are well-positioned, assuming you are right-handed. The buttons on the base are extremely handy in a flight sim, for setting things like rudder trim, or for toggling various features on your aircraft.
I got this stick primarily for use with the X-Plane flight simulator, and it works extremely well. The base is very stable when used on a desk or lap, and the joystick as a whole has a solid, smooth feel. If you don't need or want force feedback, this is an outstanding joystick at a good price.
I highly recommend this joystick. It performed exceptionally for me on "Pacific Fighters", and I'm looking forward to trying it out on "Axis and Allies" and "MVP Baseball 2004". With this joystick, you'll be able to play your favorite computer games with ease and comfort.
It got 11 buttons + trigger (that counts twelve), hat switch for easily move your view and the throttle control for smoothly manage your engines power.
Overall, it behaves perfect, doesn't tip over, smooth sensation. I recommend this control device if you like flight simulators, I don't use it on anything else but will see if it got good use.
Oh btw, as soon I plugged the device into my front usb port, WinXP did the rest, I didn't have to use the installation CD, and my flight simulator software detected it too when I first run the game after installing the joystick.
What can I say... I am a happy customer, x'D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tried it for a short period of time, and found it to be very difficult to use. The main issue comes from the mechanical feedback that comes from the bottom of the unit. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Baconia
So far I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that I followed the instructions, went to Logitech website and downloaded the Gaming software and related updates. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Daveg61
Great joystick for the money, hard to beat the quality and responsiveness. Have owned it for over a year now. Would buy again and again if I had a reason to!Published 5 days ago by Bob Morrison
I bought this joystick seriously 17 years ago to play X Wing Alliance on PC and it still works great now that I pulled it out of mothballs. Read morePublished 6 days ago by 2blueghias
I bought this for a gift. Works and feels great. The only complaint I heard about it is that the fact that it twists and it messes with them when they try to fly. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Papawdude
I love the feel of it, it has some great resistance in the joy stick.Published 8 days ago by David E. Baker