Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Price:$5.75 - $5.95

on December 12, 2014
I actually ordered this to go with my flashdance costume that I wore on halloween, it is so bright and wasn't tight at all, actually kepy my forehead warm and it was so comfortable that I forgot I was wearing it.
on May 8, 2014
I have a pretty big head (23 inches around), and this thing fits perfect. Very soft and comfortable. Neon pink color is as expected. Very happy with the purchase. Will be great for my 80's cardio dance party!
on March 26, 2016
I just bought it for a funny outfit so it was cheap, fit fine, and served it's purpose. If you need an actual sweatband for working out, don't buy this... but if you want it for a costume, it's a great purchase.
on January 12, 2016
Bought this for part of a Halloween costume a year or two ago. It fit the 1980's workout world very well. My kids still play with it and pretend they are working out, ninjas, or whatever else they come up with. Still intact.
on October 23, 2014
I bought this for a Halloween party. The fit is perfect. I have a pretty big head, so that's saying something! I'm kind of upset at the color. I purchased the neon green band and was disappointed to find that it's more of a dark green and not at all what was pictured. Otherwise it'd be a 5/5.
on June 18, 2014
This is super cute - I rock it in the gym in style! Was a bit tight when I first got it but after I wore it for a few hours it is comfortable now!
on July 13, 2014
This headband is really cute , I wore it for an 80's party and got lots of compliments. The color is very bright blue. actually stayed in place.
on March 24, 2014
It arrived promptly and fit just fine. No complaints. Pretty straight forward. If you're in the market for a neon headband, look no further.
on March 13, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hot pink headband. Have worn it twice in the past month for a Legwarmers concert and an 80's wod. Perfect 80's accessory.
on June 8, 2014
I like all the products that I got from your store and will shop soon. I will buy more things from later on in the year towards the holidays