Extreme Couponing 4 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Judy & Faatima In Connecticut, Judy is known as the "Couponator," and uses couponing to help her family and friends. Faatima is couponing in order to move her family out of their dangerous neighborhood in Detroit and wants to take her stockpile with them to Hawaii.
2. April & Carla April runs her troop of seven kids with military discipline. They shop to feed 200 parishioners and their family for a month for under $100. Carla shops to feed 20 guests at her lake house and faces unexpected competition from her best friend Amanda.
3. Erin & Shavon Erin only has $150 to feed 280 wedding guests at her little sister's wedding in upstate New York. In North Carolina, Shavon's grandma left her a treasure trove of coupons with no expiration dates.
4. Michelle & Kelly Michelle clears North Carolina's supermarket shelves when she finds a good deal. In California, Kelly supports her whole family, including her daughter, sick father, and deaf and blind brother on just $25,000 a year.
5. Michelle & Tyler Michelle from Missouri is using her coupon savings to build a dream home for her family. In Indiana, 20 year old college student Tyler hopes to pad his wallet and impress his mom with his couponing skills.
6. Callie & Kelly In Colorado, Callie's family of five lives off of student loans and couponing while her husband attends engineering school. Georgia's Kelly plans a big back-to-school shopping trip, with her best friend Candi, a rookie couponer.
7. Perry & Melissa In Virginia, couponer Perry raises her family on a vegan diet. New York's Melissa takes her coupon-skeptic brother to get groceries to donate to the Ronald McDonald House, a charity that helped Melissa when her son was born premature.
8. Katherine & Joel Katherine from New Hampshire has over 400 rolls of paper towels in her stockpile. She will embark on a major haul before taking a six month break from couponing. California's Joel is a 16-year-old who is obsessed with couponing.
9. Heather & Bree In Florida, expectant mother Heather shops for groceries and baby clothes at Kmart. "Mississippi's Smartest Shopper" Bree who makes her own laundry detergent to save money, tries to beat her budget of $140 for a month's worth of groceries.
10. Missy & Nicole In Florida, returning couponer Missy plans to get 700 toothbrushes and other supplies to donate to a center that helps teen moms. Also in Florida, former marine and single mother Nicole is able to keep daughter in dance lessons because of couponing.
11. KT & Erin In Kansas, 21 year old single mother of two KT attempts a $4,000 haul at her local Kmart but line-item limits at the register threaten the success of her trip. And Connecticut mom Erin supports her family of five with coupons.
12. Chris & Joni Extreme donators Chris and Ashley try to get over a thousand dollars' worth of groceries for $0 in a major haul for Feeding America. In Ohio, Joni is back with her "coupontourage" in tow to help her get extra food for their donation.
|Producers||Dave Paco Abraham, Rebecca Bruno, Deena Lysaght, Kiran Malhotra, Tay McEvers, Dan O'Brien, Scott G. Sanders, Matt Sharp, Brad Yoder|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|