Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 3, 2012
Like many people our family strive to eat well but on a budget which at times is very challenging. I know plenty of people that say it impossible to eat healthy as the bad stuff is so much more affordable. I don't want to be one of those people but I had been finding it increasingly difficult to continue buying all the fresh products we liked to include in our diet. This book has been really helpful in this respect. It has given us tips and ideas on how to still eat right but in a way that's kinder to our pocket. I particularly found the seasonal produce list helpful. I'd recommend to anyone who would like to save money on their groceries but not compromise on taste or cut back on healthy foods.
on March 7, 2012
I really love books on saving topics. This one is a true example of good advice on how to save on groceries. I really love it - it is useful and helpful. So if you want to save some money - read this book. It is great!
on February 19, 2015
wish i could do this
on December 20, 2013
Couponing is a good way to save money and this book gives you and idea of how to do it.
on December 20, 2013
This book was obviously written very quickly and by someone who really needed an editor and a ghost writer. It doesn't even mention coupons! What kind of book is that when it's about couponing. LOL
on July 30, 2013
When I first discovered the Kindle I went on sort of a binge, downloading books that authors had made available for free download. As I'm something of a skinflint and use coupons frequently, this one seemed like a logical choice for me. It was free (at the time), and it even had the words "extreme couponing" and "save money" right in the title! What could go wrong? Well, let me tell you: if I had paid even a penny for this book I would have demanded a refund. Actually, it's a stretch to even call this a book, as you can read every word of it in just a few minutes. The writing is amateurish, the formatting is off, and worst of all, this book doesn't even discuss coupons. I have the distinct impression that the writer dashed this off in just an hour or so, as it has the thrown-together quality of a sixth-grader's essay assignment that was completed at the very last moment. And to think that the person who is foisting this 12-page masterpiece upon an unsuspecting public is charging $2.99 for it! I know this all makes me sound like a great big meany, but frankly, it's absurd to suggest that this book contains anywhere near three dollars' worth of information. And again, despite the very misleading title, it contains nothing about couponing.
on March 2, 2013
Too many people would not know HOW to survive without supermarkets and everything handy to buy in every store. This book suggests easy ways to help oneself learn a new skill and eat well. Highly recommended for quick ideas!
on February 1, 2013
Saving Money on Fruits, Vegetables, and Meat is a challenge for even the savvyist of Extreme Couponistas. This Kindle Book is a short, sweet, down to earth starting point for newbies to the trade. This little book contains useful lists of when things are in season, something that has been lost to many with the mass shipping of perishables from around the world. Keeping in mind when items are actually "in season" and not produced using costly methods and expensive shipping that adds greatly to the price making it possible to take advantage of the real "in season" items when their prices are at the lowest. The book also points you in the direction of other resources and techniques to investigate further.
on February 10, 2012
This was basically a short collection of articles on how to save on buying produce. At least I think that's what they were going for. It was awful. If you attempted to submit this as an undergrad paper you would be lucky to get a C. I'm not even sure this was high school level. Very VERY basic information, very boring to read. I didn't walk away with much. I gave it two stars instead of one simply because I liked the produce season list they provided. All of the info in this would be easy to find with a basic Internet search. In fact I'm positive there are better blog articles out there on the subject that you could benifit from greatly, and of course they're free and probably much more knowledgeable. Do yourself a favor and skip this one. Or have your middle schooler write a report on the subject and just read that...