5.0 out of 5 stars extreme designs 1969 Camaro Z28
This car very durable has been banged around outside. I have banged into curbs with no damage to the car. Only disappoint is the car has no reverse gear. This requires me picking up car and turning it around.
Published 21 months ago by Curt R

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but extremely fragile
Published 22 months ago by Irene Ringworm

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but extremely fragile, November 26, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Extreme Machines AWD Thunder XX Red Radio Control Car (Toy)
A huge disappointment for my son. Has all the apparent speed and features of more expensive RC cars but can't even survive a speed bump. The first car we bought broke on its maiden voyage after a lowish speed collision with the curb. Its replacement lasted a few weeks longer before losing a wheel in a jump over a speed bump. Repair kits aren't available - broken means broken. Saving my pennies for a durable hobby-grade model.

UPDATE Christmas 2012: Finally got that hobby-grade model. Four times the price but an entirely different experience. Makes this toy look like utter garbage in comparison.

2.0 out of 5 stars Need more detail, May 31, 2013
Part of it is that I thought it was something it's not, like size and condition and it's all cause of more details are needed it came on time but wasn't happy with what I got, return was a little time but it's getting complete so thank you but all posting need detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars extreme designs 1969 Camaro Z28, December 11, 2012