Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 14, 2006 8:35:17 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 14, 2006 8:35:59 PM PDT
Corporate Rise

Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done, offers a very pragmatic approach for accelerating the pace toward outstanding corporate performance. There is an obvious positive correlation between preparation and execution. In my experiences, the better prepared I am, the better I perform. I believe that preparation is the key to success. Without preparation you have no knowledge. Without knowledge you have no power. And without power you have no base from which to compete. Nothing is ever achieved without power and influence.

In his book, Corporate Rise: The X Principles of Extreme Personal Leadership, Curtis J. Crawford, Ph.D. suggests that people development is a key ingredient to long term corporate success. Dr. Crawford believes that X-Leaders are passionate about developing people. He suggests that X-Leaders do not declare personal victory until all of the people around them achieve their individual success.

In other words, execution is about a lot more than discipline. Execution is about creating an environment that inspires people to perform at the highest levels of their capability! Highly engaged people will establish the discipline to get the rights things done.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Sep 14, 2006
Latest post:  Sep 14, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done
Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done by Larry Bossidy (Hardcover - June 15, 2002)
3.7 out of 5 stars (373)