Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 2, 2012
You will feel the heat as this product warms up. Love that it makes your skin soft as well. Just make sure you wash hands afterwards. I forgot once and it had my eyes burning.
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2013
This product performs just as I had expected. I have combined it with a waist exercise belt, and it works GREAT !
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2014
This little thing....really does burn but not like a painful burn. especially if you are working out with this along with the belt, you will feel the sweat!
on September 10, 2012
I love this anti-cellulite serum. And it seems like it lifts the skin. However, don't expect it
to work, if you lay on the sofa all the day. This kind of cosmetic creams work only in complex with
physical training and healthy nutrition.
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2013
I have been using for almost a week and I can see a difference I think it removed water weight out of my stomach area anyway I ordered another tube today, I will be getting this on the regular, love this stuff!
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2013
Great stuff. Noticeable difference within days of using it. I tell everyone about this stuff. I will always use this product.
on May 15, 2013
It intensifies the temperature and I think it helped burn off a bit more. If not, it at least made me sweat more, but I did see results when paired with dieting and exercise.
on July 8, 2013
I loved this product! It does have a stimulating warm feeling, but it doesn't hurt or burn. I look slimmer after using product on waist, arms, legs, and thighs.
on January 11, 2014
I put it on exactly waist, abdomen and buttocks for almost every day for up to one month. I experienced more urine than usual, feel lighter at once. I lost 4 pounds since with a "not-so-strict" diet; I like it.
on July 9, 2014
As soon as I put it on it started to heat up
And get hotter and hotter until it started to burn. It had absorbed into my skin so I couldn't get it off!!! I had to spray my stomach with a hose!!