Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
votes
16gb is 1000's of pics. You could leave off and wait until you get near your computer. No wifi in Disneyland?
Jan 17, 2014 by Bobclicks
votes
yes. you can enabled selective upload mode then it will only upload photos that you select. on all my cameras this is by using the protect button or menu option
Jan 14, 2014 by gadget-me
votes
The "class" tells you what the data transfer speeds are. The higher you go the better. Class 6 does 6Mbps and class 10 does 10Mbps. Its recommended that you use class 10 if you record HD videos as the data rates are high and you wont have a bottle neck when the camera is trying to save it on to your card. If you never/or rarely do videos class 6 will be fine. Having said that the price between a class 6 and 10 isnt that huge anymore. Class 10 has become the norm. Hope this helps.
Jan 17, 2013 by Kanchis
votes
Mobi has easier set up using 10 digits code, and instantly transfer photos to mobile or tablet, but not computer, it also dose not connect to home or office wi fi and dose not upload raw photos For further details follow this link http://www.eye.fi/products Regards
Feb 13, 2014 by Hussam BinYousef
votes
Activation code? 4 hours ago
It's on the plastic case it came in ...
4 hours ago by Bert scheiman
votes
No, but it's extremely easy to transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer. Just plug it in. Both Windows and Mac have built-in software to copy the photos to your PC, and then remove them from the iPhone.
3 days ago by gaelicWizard
votes
I am not sure since I do not use LR4. However, I think that it would automatically sync it with the EyeFi App and then you would have to import it into LR. But don't hold me to it.
15 days ago by Joe S
votes
I am using Canon 60D. As an SD, it wirks anywhere but as a wifi? I don't know if it will work or not with the Dash Camera. Try to see their website and contact them if you didn't get a clear answer. Sorry :-)
27 days ago by Dr. Ammar Hadi, Neurosurgeon
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0x9fbd0750)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers