5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!!
This case is perfect for those of us who are addicted to sunglasses and want to have several favorites "on hand"!!! Just as advertised...fits all brands and sizes perfectly and protects to the max! Strongly recommend!!!
Published 10 months ago by DameFan

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT leather!
Published 2 months ago by Ledka

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT leather!, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Eyeglasses Sunglasses Storage Case Leather Box Organizer for 6 Glasses (Watch)
The item description states that this storage case is leather (at least the outside of it, the inside is stated as imitation suede). Well, the outside is definitely NOT leather, but quite cheap looking "leatherette", which is imitation (fake) leather. It's very obvious too. It does not look like leather. Does not smell like leather. Cheaply made too - leatherette sides are glued on, and you can see traces of the glue on the outside. I am extremely disappointed and can't believe that I just paid that much for a cheap box that I can buy literally for a few bucks in chinatown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!!, June 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and plenty of space for larger glasses, October 20, 2012
Since I now have to wear glasses all the time, I decided to pick up a few different pairs of glasses so that I could accessorize my outfits with them. Now that I have three pairs, I've had their original cases lying all about the house, and kept thinking that it would be nice to have a storage box to keep them in. I looked online and ended up ordering this one, and so far I'm very pleased with it!

I've only had it for a week, but it does have a pretty strong odor that will hopefully dissipate as I've had it longer. The wells for each pair of glasses are nice and deep, so they can easily hold oversized sunglasses or mens' larger frames.

The box is made of leather and is assembled in China, and it comes with a small key so you can lock it. The leather is of nice quality, and it doesn't look cheap or chintzy all.

I've been keeping this on my bedroom dresser, where I can easily access the glasses I want to wear that day.

Overall, I'm glad I found this! It was the most reasonably-priced one I could find, and it's of nice quality and looks nice sitting out in my bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars best case ever, September 15, 2013
I had bought two cases this one is the best no questions asked; since the other one doesn't stay open when I tell it too and this one is also better since it has a small branding at the bottom. It's an Item I tend to take care of and keep for all my lifetime; great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expect., July 29, 2013
This glasses case was terriffic. Wonderful quality. glasses fit perfectly and look good on display. A terrific buy. Completely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, June 26, 2013
I've accumulated a few pairs of eye glasses over the years. I like this case for an easy way to store the glasses yet easily see what I have. It looks nice on a dresser.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect case to select my daily slection, June 4, 2013
I finally found a case for my eyewear so I can make an easy selection for what am going to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, May 21, 2013
I purchased four of these cases and they are well made and great for glasses. I have them all filled up with my sunglasses and will purchase more in the near future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but, April 6, 2013
I like this, but the price is crazy high. Can get this in China town for 25 bucks. You live you learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Case, March 10, 2014
Great product!!!!!!!! Holds any type of frame (I have several) and the window makes it easy to pick out what I need before opening.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›