5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Very Cute
Published on January 2, 2010 by Julie

3.0 out of 5 stars A little abstract and odd
I think this book is okay. It is colorful and the illustrations are large. I'm not sure it always makes the point though. Some of illustrations are a little odd, such as the butterfly on the teddy's nose, which is somewhat reminiscent of Silence of the Lambs. The babies aren't too interested in this book and the textures aren't interesting enough for them to want to...
Published on May 7, 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Very Cute, January 2, 2010
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
I am a mother and early childhood educator. I am very picky about my books. I thought this book was very cute.It has the peekaboo concept for eyes, nose, toes, and baby. I like it because I can teach my children concepts while making it a game. It does have flaps but they are sturdy flaps that are an extension of the page. I do not buy flap books because the flaps get torn off but the way they did it makes it durable and lasting. It also has lots of textures and colors for stimulating senses. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has it all!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
My 17 month old LOVES flap books and touch and feel books and this book has it all! I love the educational value as well. Each page identifies one part of the body on toys, so sparkly blue eyes on a doll, soft nose on a teddy bear, soft ears on a bunny and rough toes on a dinosaur. My son loves to tickle the dinosaur's toes. It's so cute and always gets us laughing. At the end it has a baby playing peekaboo. It allows you to then identify eyes, noes, toes, and ears on a baby instead of toys.

GREAT BOOK!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun reading, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
My grandchildren have all loved this series of books, especially from baby to 2 yrs old! I have given them as gifts as well and they are always appreciated--it is so much fun to see the response these books get from the little ones and they certainly encourage a love of books in a child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
Of all the baby books we've bought (we have three kids), this one's the best of the best. Super durable, fun flaps, engaging pictures. My little guy loves opening the flaps as we read for a "peek-a-boo!" I am trying to get him to recognize the parts of his face, and this is a perfect way to do it. He spends lots of time just looking at it and flipping through it on his own, too.

We love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice books, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
My son (18 months) has been interested in these books since he was six months old. It is easy for little hands to lift the large flaps, which hold up better than the little window-style flaps that are built in to many books' pages. I will say that some of the words/connections are a little odd, but I am an English teacher and am pretty picky about books. These books are definitely not story-driven, but are popular because of bright colors, facial expressions, and because little ones love to lift those flaps. My only wish is that the edge seams where the flaps open would be reinforced better, as they tend to wear out and come apart. Granted, we use them daily, and a little packaging tape makes a sufficient (but not too attractive) reinforcement. Overall, we are happy with this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is lots of fun for my child, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
This is lots of fun for my child. We've been reading it for about 5 months now and it holds up well to baby handling. I do wish I could find the toys in the book because I love them all! I'm surprised the publisher hasn't marketed the toys separately purchasable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play Along Book, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
The kids/babies in the family have enjoyed and continue to enjoy this captivating book, a learn-along read. Fun for moms, dads, grandmoms, granddads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 1, 2014
Jessica Jean (Farmington, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
My 2 year old autistic son loves flip books but has the compulsive urge to tear the flaps off. He will destroy them as soon as he gets them. It is entirely frustrating. However, with these large flaps, the urge to tear is gone. It is really great. So, he gets the joy of "peek-a-boo" with the flaps without the destruction.

I recommend this book to any other parents who have a flap-destroyer on their hands!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
Like this book. As my daughter is getting a little older and enjoying peekaboo more she is starting to like this book more, and as I am trying to teach her body parts this is also fun for that. I tend to like books with photograph graphics as opposed to cartoons and this one perfectly fits the bill, with a cute story line.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Baby loves it, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) (Board book)
My 6 month old baby girl loves to play with this book. She always picks DK peekaboo books over any other toy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo)
Eyes, Nose, Toes (DK Peakaboo) by Dawn Sirett (Board book - July 21, 2008)
$6.99 $6.29