Eyes by ToGoSpa (6 Pair) (Ice Water)
- Luxurious Under Eye Hydration. Collagen gel pads that soothe, brighten, de-puff and hydrate in one 15-minute treatment.
- Replenishing, re-plumping ingredients makes EYES by ToGoSpa® a great all-around anti-aging, moisturizing, rejuvenating experience.
- Activated by the body's temperature, the nutrients stored in each flexible EYES by ToGoSpa® gel pad, are absorbed directly into the delicate dermis found just below the eye. Each silky application is infused with a combination of natural high-density marine collagen, enzymes, amino acids, natural marine minerals, trace elements, proteins and vitamins. With just one 20 minute application, you will see improved elasticity, texture and overall appearance of the skin below the eye.
- Improves circulation and stimulates production of new, youthful skin cells. Relaxes, calms, and pumps up moisture-retention levels to new heights. De-puffs and reduces dark circles with skin-brightening ingredients. Relieves irritation and redness calming compounds. Minimizes pores with clarifying, cleansing oils. Hydrates crepe-like skin and resurfaces fine lines.
- Directions: Apply pads below eyes Leave 15 - 20 minutes Remove & discard Feel great. Look great.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Scent Name: Ice Water
Top Customer Reviews
I had seen these making the rounds of various subscription boxes last year and I was curious about them. I feel like eye puffiness is a big problem for me, especially because I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. I had read these stayed on the face better if you put them in the refrigerator first, so I stored them there overnight. In the morning, I grabbed one foil of these (the packets listed here contain three pairs of gels). It was a little difficult to get the foil/plastic combination holding the gels open but, in the end, some careful use of scissors took care of the problem. (Thankfully, I avoided cutting the gels themselves.)
Immediately, I noticed the cooling sensation, though that first reaction was probably from the refrigeration. As time went on, the gels warmed up to my face temperature but there was still a cooling feel (just a little, but it was there). And the feeling lasted past the time I had these on my face, so that was nice. I wasn't terribly puffy when I used these, but I do think they helped anyway. (If ever I have occasion to cry in the upcoming months, I am definitely going to try a pair of these afterwards.)
These were a little slippery and I had to adjust them a few times, but it wasn't terrible. I actually did all sorts of things with them on, like take my dog out and sit at the computer. If you were to sit quietly or even lie down, you'd have no trouble at all. (I think the refrigeration helps, as well.)
These have a flimsy texture, rather like a thin slice of Jell-O (only they don't fall apart).Read more ›
They are way too lubricated to stay on. They slide down your face constantly. I eneded up trying them three days in a row and throwing them in the garbage each time within 4 minutes of trying to get them to adhere to my eye area. Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing patches are much better. Will never buy these again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm obsessed with these. I keep them in the fridge and pop them on for twenty minutes in the am. They really help to reduce puffiness and dark circles.Published 1 month ago by Elizabeth LM
These are awesome! My eyes felt 100 times better immediately! I will definitely be getting these again!Published 4 months ago by Jenny Signor
Love these! I feel refreshed, confident and ready to go after applying these in the morning.Published 6 months ago by Christine Sills
I really hoped this product would make a difference in eye puffiness, but didn't notice any difference at all.Published 6 months ago by Renee E. Layman
So good! BUT be careful not to leave on too long. They will redden your skin from the coldPublished 13 months ago by Erica P Baez
Actually only product that reduced puffiness under my eyes ! I Love it !Published 13 months ago by maziey