Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Madden NFL 12 - Playstation 3 forum

Eyes are still dead....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 11, 2011 7:54:00 AM PDT
Kubricker says:
Having played the demo I can see the game designers still need to work on peoples' eyes: they look so glassy and manic. Also the feet still look like they're just 'gliding' across the ground instead of making actual contact.

Posted on Aug 11, 2011 10:57:49 AM PDT
Thanks for the hands up. I can't play a game, no matter how excellent it is, if the eyes are glassy and manic.

Posted on Aug 14, 2011 4:27:23 PM PDT
i could go on for days complaining about the demo. if all your worried about is the eyes then consider yourself lucky.

Posted on Aug 14, 2011 5:20:58 PM PDT
WesCyde says:
This demo was not that bad, the game seems much better than the past and its the demo. I have not played a madden in about 3 years now as i decided to get one every so often since its a rip off year to year. Was pretty smooth and tackling much better than before and also running is much better too. Did they get rid of the sprint button?

Posted on Aug 18, 2011 8:53:18 AM PDT
PandA says:
^Yep, "auto-sprint" is all the rage in most/all sports games these days.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2011 1:13:30 PM PDT
Seriously dude, I mean, we gotta have standards right?
Just the other day I was playing Rift when we were on the end boss and I thought
'wait, are his eyes glassy and manic looking?' I just logged the hell off, disgusted.

Posted on Aug 19, 2011 3:58:42 PM PDT
WesCyde says:
Ok just checking auto sprint huh how does that work they just do it when they hit the whole automatically or something

Posted on Aug 19, 2011 4:32:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 19, 2011 4:33:17 PM PDT
Agree with Exyll. Imagine you are playing this game at the 4th quarter with 30 seconds left on the clock. You look at your team on TV and their eyes are glassy and manic. How do I know if I can trust them?

Forget about the game play; forget about the roaster; forget about the new rules; forget about any new bugs or lingering bugs. I want to look at their eyes and know they will walk this journey with me.

EA!!! FIX THE EYES!!!

Posted on Aug 20, 2011 8:49:41 AM PDT
Mister C says:
"Also the feet still look like they're just 'gliding' across the ground instead of making actual contact." I too felt the same way. I would like to see EA developers put effort into making running animation more legit by having players make ground contact and not this gliding hockey motion B.S.

Posted on Aug 30, 2011 3:05:46 PM PDT
Mike . says:
EYE cannot sea said the sailor who sailed across the sea and picked up a lumberjack who picked up his hammer and saw.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2011 9:13:40 PM PDT
M. Neal says:
Yea your right about that I hate that too it makes the game very unrealistic.
All the hype about madden 12 was mainly BS tackling is also repetitive & gameplay is still robotic.

Posted on Aug 31, 2011 1:37:28 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
The eyes must be difficult beacuse Madden does a better job than the great 2K franchise, they have problems with the eyes.

Posted on Aug 31, 2011 7:10:27 AM PDT
M. Brown says:
You can take off auto sprint, FYI.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Aug 11, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Madden NFL 12 - Playstation 3
Madden NFL 12 - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.6 out of 5 stars (417)