Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on October 1, 2012
the S100 fits perfectly inside the case. The tripod mount screw screws into the camera, perfectly securing the camera in the case with no chance of it falling out. The case is made of leather on the outside and suade on the inside for great protection. Also, the leather strap is a nice touch. The 2 piece cover allows it to stay protected when removing the front cover, keeping the camera securely attached to the bottom cover while still connected to the neck strap. The whole thing has a nice old fashioned look with great functionality. Glad I picked this up.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 4, 2014
Has been a handy little case, I use the Canon S100 and have paired it with a Joby tripod Micro 250

* Has a thread at the bottom to put on a tripod or micro-tripod (Using the Joby as mentioned above)
* Fits the Mag-filter circular polariser lens on the camera whilst the case is closed, meaning I can carry all my gear together
* Straps seem solid and haven't come off (connect via fastening buttons)

* Synthetic Leather, where product is advertised and was taxed as a leather product.

I would probably buy it again, but directly from for less than $10
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This case is kind of retro looking. It's nice and very well made. My one complaint with it is that it is a bit heavy, and makes the whole camera heavier than I personally would like. I am likely to keep it, because it does offer good protection, but I'm still looking for a light weight case that I can throw in my jacket pocket for hiking.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2012
It fits perfectly! Looks great. And its practucal cause you just ensure the camera to part of the case and hang it on your neck being ready for that quickshot you sometimes need. And it looks so cool!
on April 17, 2014
This case makes holding the camera quite comfortable. Only drawback is having to take off the front cover and put it in a pocket while photographing, or having to remove the bottom half to get to the little door for downloading photos. I often just leave off the front cover and the case and strap still attached is very secure way to go. Would buy again!
on August 16, 2013
if you want to just put protection on lcd and slip in pocket to keep small size don't buy this! But if you want maximum protection from scratches or fall, get it.also looks retro even with top cover unsnapped.tripod screw is a bit thick,but fold cover down or leave off(don't loose it).great deal cheap!is just like the old days!
on April 9, 2015
This case works well. Tt has protected my camera on two disney vacations and has takes a few spills and bumps with no issues. the next strap was very long and can be used like a messenger bag strap for holding the camera. The inside of the case is soft and plush, and the sense cover dome is harder and protective. It looks really nice as well. The only issue is that the thumb screw that holds the camera to the case doest allow you to set it down for timed photos easily and myst be taken out to change the memory card and battery. This is to be expected though and I really like the case.
on February 24, 2014
Folks are always commenting on our camera in this case. More importantly, it protects the camera just well enough to make me not hesitate to take it everywhere (being slim helps with that too). It isn't much trouble to unsnap the two side snaps and twist the cover around (pivoting on the bottom snap) to let it hang as you take photos.
It is artificial leather, but does not look or feel cheap.
Definitely recommended.
on April 13, 2013
I saw this case and had to have it for my s100. Its such a great looking case..very nostalgic.

The fit and finish are top notch. The stitching is perfect all around. The fitting to the camera could not be better. The snaps seem to be of good quality and function well. The case is made of PU leather, not cowhide. If you want cowhide add another $60 to the price. It looks great and feels good though despite being PU. This type of material will not lose it shape and is easy to clean. The tripod screw turns easily into the body of the camera and is very secure. The inside lining of the case is well made, soft and fitted to the outside layer of the case perfectly. The coloring of the snaps and screw tastefully compliment the color of the leather.

The case is very functional. Whenever you put a case around a camera you lose a bit of functionality somewhere. Of course the case must be removed to change the battery, change a card or connect the camera with usb to the computer. The front of the case must be removed to make a photograph or view the lcd screen to look at images. Other than those actions all the other functions of the camera are easy to Operate. Unsnapping the two side snaps and swinging the case out of the way is fast and easy. The piece hangs down and does not get in the way. This holds true whether one is shooting vertically or horizontally. If you are doing heavy shooting the piece is easy to take off, folded and slid into the back jeans pocket. All function buttons on the body are as easily accessible as they would be with no case at all.

The case offers impact protection. Because its not fully sealed all the way around like a zip lock bag or underwater housing it will not offer full rain and dust protection but it will certainly help to a large degree. The case without the strap attached fits in my front jeans pocket. I'm old so maybe a wear baggy pants. :-)

The strap brings me to my last and only criticism of the case. It should have come with a quick release camera strap. Putting the strap on and off the case is a tedious and time consuming task. Sometimes i like shoving a camera in my pocket and other times are more suitable for a neck strap. I modified my strap by adding quick release buckles to the strap...easy on and off now. The nylon part of the strap is 3/8ths inch wide.

So, yes,i am very happy with the addition to the s100. It combines style, function, protection and fine craftsmanship for a great price.
on December 4, 2013
After some initial discomfort getting used to its innovative design, I am now totally sold on Eynpire's Leather Case. The S100 has the extra heft that isn't found in other cameras, and combined with the classic look and feel of this case, I've had nearly a dozen people tell me, "Wow, what kind of camera is that? Really old school, it must take great pictures." I'd love to tell them that it's the great photographer that takes the great pictures, but having my camera look, and just feel great is a huge bonus. More than that, it's actually useful. The neckstrap is completely useless (my impression after only 2 minutes of use, which is all it took for it to drop my camera). But the wrist strap is so secure, that while toting a video camera and tripod, I just keep it strapped to my wrist so I can take a few quick shots before moving on. You could wing your camera to fend off hooligans with the wrist strap it comes with. Most importantly of all, however, is the fact that the whole design keeps your camera safe (this case feels just as safe as one of those awkward, bulky, generic-sized cases), while still keeping it super quick to access. Just pop the side buttons and you're ready to shoot. The pin on the bottom screws into your standard tripod screw. When you're done, just flip the case back over, click in the two buttons (easily done with one hand) and you're ready to go.

I love this secure, sexy, and accessible leather case.