5.0 out of 5 stars 1
I love it , I am happy to have it , I recommend other people can I buy ti , no problem , work well
Published 5 months ago by Quan L. Tran

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a firm grip
Published 23 months ago by samiller1989

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a firm grip, August 5, 2012
This review is from: EzFoto 49mm Center Pinch Lens Cap lens cover with lease (Electronics)
Feels nice on your fingers and has smooth edges but does not grip onto the lens as firmly as it should. I purchased the Maximal Power branded cap which is cheaper and it holds very firmly but is a little sharp on the edges where you squeeze to release - easily fixed with a bit of sanding or something if thats a big problem for you. I give this one a two because its smooth and easier on the fingers out of the box but honestly, I find it useless in application. A small bump and it may fall off...

1.0 out of 5 stars ill fitting junk, July 16, 2012
Part King "Bill G" (Fountain Valley CA) - See all my reviews
It's a good thing this was so cheap because it's utterly worthless. I bought it to use as a spare for my Sony NEX-5n. I though that since the comes-with Sony lens cap has no leash, I will inevitably lose it. But this one fits the 49mm lens attachment so poorly that it will certainly fall off the first time I try to use it. And the leash is not installed and I was unable to thread it through the too small mounting hole. If it was more expensive, I'd return it but the return postage would exceed the cost (and value) of the product. It's going directly from package to trash bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have a camera, it should have a lens cover., June 28, 2014
The lens is the most crucial part of the camera. A lens cap is the minimum of protection you should provide for your lens. I looked online for the barrel diameter of my son's model of camera and bought the correct size lens cap for it.
He is very pleased with it. It stays in place and is removed and replaced with ease.

The minimum you should have for your camera lens' care is a bellows dust brush, lens cloths made for camera optics and a good lens cap. I would also add a polarizing filter as that will cut glare on your photos while putting an inexpensive barrier between your optics and the outside world.

This cap works fine with the camera. It shipped quickly and was as advertised. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1, February 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for replacement of sony NEX 5 18-55mm, December 23, 2013
Lost the OEM sony cover, this one works well as a substitute. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it on correctly though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as expectted, September 14, 2013
Feels a bit flimsy, but fits and I have no complaints. I found that the attachment string had no hole reserved. Had to drill my own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement., July 19, 2013
Dmitriy Krasnikov (Davie, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect replacement, took one star off, because lanyard slipped out without me doing anything and I couldn't put it back without resorting to major surgery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low price but does not fit securely, March 12, 2013
the front looks like the Sony lens cap but the molded part that grips the lens threads is sloppy. You can't simply click it in place as with the Sony cap. The molded "threads" are crudely formed and don't mesh adequately. You can, however, pres the cap into the lens and give it a twist and it will stay in without falling out. But this is not easy to do nor is it reliable.

Further, the string intended to connect the cap to the lens is not connected to the cap and isn't even elastic to begin with. It arrived lose in the plastic envelope with no way to connect it to the cap

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea to have the leash attached to the lens cap, February 18, 2013
Kenneth Lee (Fort Wayne, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I wish the leash was longer, then it would be out of the way when I need to use the camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, February 13, 2013
The cap and string were separately included in the package and it is impossible to attach the string to the cap.

Rate and Discover Movies