Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 11, 2012
I must say when searching through all the different brands of t-rings/t-mounts I was very hesitant to purchase this band. After finally deciding on buying this EzFoto I'm glad I did. This t-ring isn't to tight or to loose on my Nikon D3100. It has a very sturdy feel to it as well. Overall for the price and fit I'd say this is a great buy for anyone needing a t-ring for astrophotography or whatever else you'd use this for.
Thanks.

-Travis Wilkinson
on February 10, 2013
Fit's very well on my D3200 camera body.

Machined aluminum is pretty good quality!

I must be in Manual Mode in order to use the T Mount, but I had expected this due to reading about it before ordering!

Has a red dot for ease of lining up the coupling!

Priced very well compared to similar products!
on April 26, 2013
This is made of metal and of good quality! I use it with a 1970's foot long 400mm lens on my D3200 with no problems at all! It is well worth the price and opens up a world of possibilities for those of us who are not rich and still want to experiment with tele photo! I paid $60 for a nice 400mm Japanese made lens on EBay and it is the best lens I got! Of course I don't own any Canon L lenses or any Nikkor lenses that cost anywhere near a grand, but thanks to this Adapter I don't have to! For the Wedding photographer this is no good as you lose Auto mode in your Camera, but for tele photo work and wildlife photography it is the Bee's knee's! I love manual setting F stop and focus as it just makes me a better photographer!
on July 11, 2012
The adapter is made out of quality steel and workmanship looks fine! I bought it to use it for the Rokinon 500mm T mount lens to my Nikon. It looks and feels better than other generic T to F adapters on the market.
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2013
I bought this because it was half the price of any other T ring. The overall quality of the product is excellent. It fits Nikon cameras very well without being too loose or being overly tight. The product is completely blackened with no shiny parts to reflect light internally along the optic path. The mounting orientation to the camera is indicated by a red dot. I've coupled this with a Celestron T-adapter and the fit is excellent. The connection is over several complete turns of the barrel screw threads. I took 1 star off only because one of the 3 set screw locking screws is defective and can't be advanced or backed off with the allen wrench that was provided. As this is not a critical issue and because the other two screws work fine I would not hesitate purchasing this and simply replace the screw or not even use it.
on October 30, 2013
Solid metal adapter for use with 500mm mirror lens. No wiggle or other loose parts. Should hold up well in use.
on May 28, 2013
This is very well-made and doesn't feel at all "cheap". Just remember that this is one of two pieces required to attach your DSLR to your telescope. You can purchase a T-Adapter made specifically for your telescope, or you can attach this directly to certain eyepieces. I purchased a Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm that is threaded to connect to this and it works perfectly.
on October 22, 2013
This T-Ring Adapter is very well designed and a perfect fit for the Nikon D3100.
It is made from heavy weight material. Once attached to the Camera it does not wiggle or move in any way.
Highly recommend this product.
on September 24, 2013
I am a big fan of Nikon and want to shoot the stars and planets.
This is really a good product with cheap price. I can recommend to my friends
on October 8, 2013
This is what I needed for my mount and works fine. Have had no problem with it and it fit nicely.