Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 9, 2013
I ordered the capsules a couple of weeks ago for bone spurs. I was skeptical, but I figured it was only $40, and at the time, I was willing to try anything. I have to say that after just 2 weeks of use, my heel pain is almost completely gone. I will continue to update as more time goes by.

12/17/13- Been clogging a lot the past few days with absolutely no pain. (Clogging is a lot like tap dancing, but more high impact and faster.) I had slowed down on my dancing a couple of years back when one of my knees started giving me trouble. My knees feel just fine, and my heel still feels okay. The pain in my heel still isn't completely gone, but it only hurts when I do a deep stretch. Still, I'm impressed that I can dance this hard and have no pain walking the next day. This stuff is great. I ordered Marvlix this week and have begun taking it, as well.

Update 01/04/14- I barely know my bone spur is there. I've been working out pretty hard recently doing a lot of running and jumping. Amazing!

Update 01/21/14- My bone spur is completely gone.

I want to add that I ordered the capsules online directly from Elixir Industries at half the price that it is on here.
on January 23, 2015
I've been holding back my review until now. A year ago my bone scan showed I had osteoporosis, very bad. I'd been fighting fibromyalgia, lupus, osteoarthritis, bone spurs, you name it I have it. Last thing I wanted to hear was I was going to break my bones. I was at the end of the rope...sometimes I just wanted to give up. I cried day and night.

My husband got on Internet and found EZorb. I didn't believe it but felt I got nothing to lose. Three weeks after I suddenly realize I didn't have as much pain as before, I slept better and had more energy during the day. I could start doing things that I wasn't able to handle before. I still had doubts, thought it could just be coincidence.

Four months later, I was completely pain free! No more pain in my muscle, joint, or bones. No lupus. Was thinking about a hip replacement. No need. Right hip is completely healed. I don't care what others said, EZorb is a miracle to me!

Last week I had another DEXA. Results just came back Yesterday. My doctor's amazed how a year of time could make such a difference in my bone conditions. I had close to 7% improvement in bone density. What else can I say? I love this product, I'm a customer for life.
on January 9, 2015
I tried ezorb for heel spurs, and it was a total miracle. When I would be sitting and get up, the pain was unbearable. I could hardly walk down stairs or stand for a long time. After about two weeks I could not believe the relief I felt after taking ezorb. I stopped taking it for about a year and I should have kept taking it because I started getting pain in my foot again.I will always take ezorb and not stop again. It is a little expensive to start out, but after the pain is gone you can cut back and it will last longer. I have told all my friends and family about ezorb, because it was truly a miracle for all the pain I had. Try it and you wont be sorry.
on May 9, 2014
After 2 months of severe heel pain from a heel spur one canister of EZORB and its 99% gone. I am on my feet eight hours a day,no stopping,feel great. I will be fifty nine September of 2014. Just can't say enough of how awesome it is.
on January 5, 2014
I have taken 4 pills twice a day for muscle ache and tightness, as recommended for 12 weeks. I spent a lot of money and don't feel any better. I'm not sleeping any better either as they advertise. If this is working for you, go to their website, as the price is half the cost from them directly.
on December 23, 2012
Taste is not so great on its own. Consider sprinkling it on food instead of taking it straight in water. But I think it's working good. It's just so darn expensive, doesn't seem to last very long.
on November 6, 2014
I am unable to agree with the high praise for Ezorb calcium. I tried this product for several months, and found myself with increasing fatigue and other health problems that considerably diminished my quality of life. Medical lab tests by my physician revealed that my thyroid function was significanlty diminished, something that never occurred before taking Ezorb. I stopped taking this product, my energy levels returned to normal, and further lab tests revealed my thyroid function returned to normal. Correlation to Ezorb is pretty clear. Further research reveals that this product has not gone through legitimate clinical trials, and others also report problems with this product. The company does not easily refund. I would never recommend this product. Buyer beware.
1414 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2015
This is an excellent product! I had a bone spur on the ball of my left foot from competitive ballroom dancing in high heels. I was told by the podiatrist, after viewing my x-ray, that I would need surgery. I had heard that foot surgery was terrible, so I looked for other options. I found reviews on Elixir Industries' website and decided to try it. Within 6-8 weeks taking the maximum dosage, I had no pain and was able to continue dancing. I went to a maintenance dose after that. Eventually I stopped taking it because other things gotten in the way of me remembering to order it. I should have continued. Although my foot is fine, I am now having issues with cervical stenosis (due to a car accident 20 years ago). I have read that Ezorb helps this, too, so I have started back on it.
on January 8, 2015
This is the best for sore joints! Helped me with the pain associated with Lyme disease and also helped with my back pain during labor and kept my teeth strong. Taste is not great, but I just mixed a tablespoon with OJ and did a shot! So grateful for this stuff and I continue to take it after a rough workout.
on February 27, 2015
This stuff really works! Keen pain and shoulder pain disappeared in about a month. I'm in my 60s and usually work out 3 times a week. But since taking EZorb, I found I recovered much faster between sessions and am able to increase to 5 times a week now. Another benefit I noticed was I'm having more sex than before - which is a good thing for a guy my age.