5.0 out of 5 stars Good holder
I liked it. it holds lots of different pills----so you can put lots of vitamins, etc in and it will hold. you can take apart to clean it. you can take apart and use extra top to make 2 holders.
Published on November 8, 2009 by J. burt

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of 7-Day Stackable Pill Reminder Large
I bought this because I take a lot of vitamins and supplements, which are usually good size pills. I couldn't find another container that was the size this one is. However, it does not screw back together easily, slipping off the screws threads.
Published on May 3, 2010 by Paula Travis

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of 7-Day Stackable Pill Reminder Large, May 3, 2010
This review is from: Ezy Dose 7 Day Large Stackable Pill Reminder (Health and Beauty)

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks like clockwork., September 28, 2010
Louise Major (CHARLOTTE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
As another reviewer mentioned, this case will break after a few months' use. I've gone through 3 of them because I liked the convenience of having a small supply of supplements at work. But every case has cracked around the threads, one compartment after another, until only a couple usable compartments were left and I'd buy a new one. Not anymore. I just found calcium pills rolling around my desk drawer; this is the second broken compartment of my third ezy dose purchase. I'll be buying something else going forward.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great holder, but has a fatal flaw., August 16, 2010
Jen Chef (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
I've bought this pill sorter a few times over the years and love that I can fill up the reminder case once a week and can take a day's worth of pills with me so easily. However, the lip of each section (where the treads are to screw the sections together) breaks off as the separated compartment floats around my purse. The concept is great; however, I'll be buying a different design this time.

1.0 out of 5 stars compartments crumble, March 11, 2012
I've had several of these and all have broken, and if you drop the thing, forget it--several sections will break! Too bad the material is so inferior.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, September 5, 2011
Don't let the pretty colors sway you! While the concept may seem good, the product is of poor quality. Doesn't screw together smoothly, which makes using this item more bother than it's worth. The cheap, self adhesive labels don't adhere well and lift off while sitting on the shelf. The extra cap cannot be attached, when not in use, and can easily become misplaced. The old fashioned "Locking Pill Reminder" is definitely a better choice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Product, Awful Material, Plastic Crumbles, May 30, 2011
Susan (Cheyenne, WY United States) - See all my reviews
Attractive Product & Great Concept, but two terrible flaws. The plastic threads are not smooth and require a certain finesse to re-thread. Also, the material is very brittle and the containers are literally cracking and crumbling with fairly careful use over about a month. My time window to return the product has just expired and I am disappointed to have wasted the money on an inferior product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good holder, November 8, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, June 22, 2013
C. Kelly (California, United States) - See all my reviews
I was initially attracted to this item because of the pretty colors and the fact that it's an upright container, which take up less counter space than my vitamin bottles or an oblong pill box. When I received it, I found (like many other reviewers have) that it was extremely difficult to screw them back together properly after opening them. The threads just do not line up smoothly. They squeak and chatter terribly and go on crooked no matter how careful you are. I thought that with some use it might get smoother, but if anything it got rougher. It became so tedious that I found myself skipping vitamin doses because I just didn't want the hassle of opening and resealing the stupid container. Total waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comes in handy, February 25, 2011
I bought two of these, one for my husband and one for me.
We keep them on our bathroom counters and use them for vitamins and supplements. They hold a LOT of pills. Other reviewers were correct about the way they screw together, it is very easy to cross thread them, but if you take your time and don't force them, they are just fine. We really like them and would not hesitate to buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Product, November 28, 2010
These large stackable (screw together) pill containers help me organize my medications and supplements. The special quality of this product is that these are the only pill containers available that are AIR-TIGHT, so no moisture gets in to ruin the pills. Seven days, seven rainbow colors.

Ezy Dose 7 Day Large Stackable Pill Reminder