5.0 out of 5 stars Response to "Bostonian"
Published on August 3, 2011 by Denis Allais

1.0 out of 5 stars Son lost the top joint of his finger!! Beware!!
Published 21 months ago by Jamie Nordlund

5.0 out of 5 stars Response to "Bostonian", August 3, 2011
Denis Allais (Auckland, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
Hi This is Denis. I am the creator and manufacturer of the Ezyroller. I initially designed and manufactured my Ezyroller in my garage in Auckland, New Zealand for my boys (they are on the pictures on the box); so first of all I want to say that I would never have designed anything for them if it was dangerous. They still play on them (they are now 8 and 9) so I see them used in a lot of different situations. I am not sure I understand your comment about tipping and fingers getting caught because my Ezyroller is actually very stable and in fact purposefully designed low to the ground ensuring stability and resistance to tipping. The instructions clearly state that Ezyrollers are to be used on smooth flat surfaces which ensures the Ezyroller ride is a safe and stable experience for kids. It is however a mobility toy, and like all mobility toys that move, there is a always a slight risk that children might push the toy to its limits by riding on steep or unpredictable surfaces but I write all over my product (on its packaging, in the instructions) never to do that. This for me, are the only conditions in which the ezyroller could be deemed unstable.

The position of the hands is close to the ground as well but hands are supposed to be placed on the hand grips which are purposefully raised at one end so that they sloop away from the ground. These grips are designed as well to be not only prominent but to work ergonomically with where kids naturally want to place their hands while riding. All the kids that buy and ride Ezyrollers, naturally place their hands on the grips designed for them.

I am very curious to understand the problem you had with the wheel assembly because there is actually no wheel assembly per se since it assembled in the box. Then I write in the instructions not to put the hands/finger near the wheels in any case, tipping or not tipping so again I am not sure how these problems occurred. Obviously it would great if you can send me a video showing me what is happening.

My Ezyroller is one of the most awarded ride-on toys of all times and has won most of the best independent toy awards on the planet (from the US, Germany and the UK), awarded by both consumers or retailers (you have the list on my website).
I am always looking at improving my product and looking for customers feedback. I could have missed something and I'm sorry if I did but so would have the nearly 100 other reviewers on amazon that have posted positive or very positive reviews so far.
My Ezyroller is a cool mobility toy that has been recognized as one of the best ride-ons on the market and I really stand by my product. If you want to talk about it you will find all my details on my website.
Thanks and talk to you soon.
Regards.

Denis

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely fun for all ages!, May 7, 2010
L. Wiggins (Murfreesboro, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
My 10-yr-old daughter has balance issues and is self-conscious about them, and thus has not learned to ride a two-wheeled bike like her friends in our apartment complex. Now that she has the Ezy Roller, everyone here ditches their bikes and can't wait to get a turn to try it out! She also has a Rip Rider 360 - So check that one out as well - Both are great but this one seems to be the preferred vehicle by the dozen or so kids she hangs out with here.

I love that the length of the Ezy Roller can be adjusted to three different sizes, and it came almost totally assembled! All I had to do was connect the front and rear sections - along with one of the extension bars due to daughter's length - and it was ready to go!

I should also add - This toy seems to be very tough - It has held up to use from a lot of kids - and is still going! Kids now knock on our door on sunny days to ask when we are coming out to play and daughter is thrilled at the newfound attention!

My only regret is that they don't make these in adult size - LOL - I would LOVE to be able to get out there and race my daughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 9, 2010
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
I love this thing! My son had it for a year now and still loves it, he'll be 7 the end of this month! It's very quiet, easy to peddle- the steering with the feed takes a little figuring out but is done fast. The color is vibrant, the EzyRoller fast and easy to assemble.It actually comes with an extension, so your kids WILL have fun for a long time with it, even in to his teens. Even adults can ride this one, if not weighing over 150lbs (however there are EzyRollers for adults as well). The fabric fo the seat is extremely sturdy, so is the whole frame! I can only say i love it, and I'm here actually to order another one for my best friends son, who's turning 10 the end of the month and loves my sons roller. It's time to get him his own!

My little daughter likes to play with it too, she turned 3 the end of october, she did drag the rider upside down across the concrete once and it wore the fabric on the backsupport, now I have to get a new one, but hey0 a replacement seat is only 6 bucks. That is awesome and really affordable!

Oh and did I mention how many times my son or me are getting asked what it gods name that funny thing is and that it is so awesome and where to get one! You won't regret this purchase! The priuce for the exyroller seems here to be the best, I saw it on other websites for 100$ up!!! I hope you'llenjoy this unique ridingtoy as much as we do! Now, I'm off to order one for my best friends son!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Son lost the top joint of his finger!! Beware!!, May 30, 2013
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
Parents, please be aware that the wheels on this product can cause serious injury to your child! My son missed the brake and his finger went into the wheel. The top joint of his finger was severed- bone broken, fingernail torn off! This is not a safe toy! I am not a parent who easily writes reviews like this, but my son was severely injured. His finger was able to be reattached; however we must now visit an orthopedic pediatric physician due to the open fracture. Not a great way to start his summer vacation! I will be contacting the company to discuss this matter further.

5.0 out of 5 stars This toy is amazing for indoor or outdoor use!, January 2, 2010
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
My 9-year-old son played on one of these at our local toy store and he was in love. He got one for Christmas and has had a great time on it. It takes some figuring out and is really cool. He can even ride it on our Berber carpet because it has scooter wheels that are very easy to roll. Buy this toy...don't think about it...just buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars ezy roller fun, October 11, 2010
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
This was a great gift for my 10 year old. It was easy to assemble and easy to operate. Only concern is with how low to the ground she is when riding. I'm not sure if cars can see her. It would be great if there was an option of putting a flag on the ezy roller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ezy Roller was a hit with my kids!, September 19, 2010
D. Nelson (Santa Rita, Guam USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
We were asked quite a few times what this was. The kids loved it and of course, loved all the attention they got.

5.0 out of 5 stars a 'toy' built to the standard of the 1950's... built to last!, November 23, 2013
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
Comes with an 'extension' so you kids will NEVER out grow it physically. Even after a year, my daughter is asked by her friends to bring it over. Built to last two lifetimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for boy or girl !, December 29, 2013
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
The gift was for my seven year old daughter. Her 18 year old brother was also riding it with her. She loves the toy. I like that it comes with an extension, so even when her legs get longer... The ezy roller can still be used.

5.0 out of 5 stars thankful mom, October 7, 2012
jshuby "Jshuby" (PEMBROKE, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue (Toy)
This scooter is very durable. We bought two of these EZY rollers for our then 8 year old twins for Christmas last year. These rollers get used on a regular basis. My son, who has a mild form of autism, and does not have the balance to ride a bicycle, really enjoys his EZY roller. My son has a blast and keeps up with us when we go for a walk or jog. It is difficult to find activities for my son to do to keep up with everyone else, he tires easily, but on his roller he has ridden up to 4 miles!!!! GREAT exercise! We did have a problem with the seat bolt, just recently, and Denis is a GREAT person to deal with. Denis responded quickly and was a man of his word and truly stands by his product and does everything to help you out. Hopefully my son will last in this roller for a little bit longer fortunately there is another roller that they make that goes up to, I believe 200 pounds. Lots of fun! I would definately recomend this for anyone with a child that has balance issues and is not able to ride a bike with their friends. It is just an overall fun toy for everyone I have yet to have any of my kids friends, who have tried this, not want one themselves.

EzyRoller Ultimate Riding Machine - Blue