5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Great website.
Will provide hours of entertainment without having to sit in front of your computer screen. Great novelty book to leave out of the coffee table :D . Highly recommend this book.
Published on June 10, 2009 by N.D.S.

3.0 out of 5 stars B+ for content, C- for presentation
I bought this item on a whim, and I am not familiar with the associated website. Yes the little anecdotes are quite funny, though I will swear some of them I have heard before, they smack of urban legend....and it is a little bit distracting that every single one starts with "TODAY...."

The problem is if you want to give this book as a gift, it's not much bang...
Published on November 19, 2009 by D. Jennings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Great website., June 10, 2009
N.D.S. (North Pacific Ocean) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, July 27, 2009
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
If you love the FMyLife website, then you'll love this book. It is absolutely hilarious. I only read a few pages of it before I bought it as a gift for a friend, but I plan to purchase my own copy in the near future. It's a great pick-me-up after a bad day at work. Get this book!

3.0 out of 5 stars B+ for content, C- for presentation, November 19, 2009
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)

The problem is if you want to give this book as a gift, it's not much bang for your buck. I seldom notice the quality of materials unless they're really good or really bad. This book is printed on extremely cheap quality paper bound by a cheap cover. I happened to order two other books at the same time which had similar prices, and the difference was profound.

It is a good laugh, but worth only perhaps 5 or 6 dollars tops. I thought if I liked it, I would get one to give to someone as a gift, but I've changed my mind. It'll make me look cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 11, 2009
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
The book is amazing. They took the best from the website and compiled it into one book. Definitely worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Many Very Funny One Paragraph Tales, August 4, 2012
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
I picked up this book based on Amazon's recommendations and found it to be mostly entertaining. All the little stories are about a paragraph long and after you have read several of them you can usually guess how they will turn out.

I found that my daughter was very familiar with the F My Life website, which is where the whole thing started. It is a place where people post mostly embarrassing things that happened to them. The book's author's searched through these entries and culled out what they thought were the best for this book.

Some of the tales are downright hysterical but most are just embarrassing. Many of these embarrassing items are where people are overweight and someone has said something to embarrass them or they deal with people that are not so "attractive" and this is pointed out to them by others, usually children.

This book is pretty good for killing time as you can pick it up, read a bunch of the stories and then put it back down until the next opportunity you have (like when you are waiting in the dentist office). This is generally not a book to just sit down and read cover to cover as it starts to grate on you if you read it for too long (I recommend no more than half hour intervals).

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, Quick Read, June 18, 2011
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
This book was really funny. All of the submissions are funny and make you cringe and be thankful that you are not that person, and some make you wish you were there to see it happen to someone else. The ones featuring kids saying funny/mean things, parents putting down their kids, or horrible boyfriend/girlfriend/hookup situations were my favorite ones. It's a real quick read, over 260 pages but most only have 4-5 submissions on them so it goes quick. There are some funny cartoons for some of the situations, too which is nice. If you like Texts from Last Night or Passive Aggressive Notes (and other similar books) then you will like this book. I haven't checked out the website, but I will now!

3.0 out of 5 stars Iphone app is better and free, February 18, 2011
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
It is a great collection and still makes me laugh every time I read it but the Iphone app is free and has better ones listed every day there. Great bathroom book though.

4.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, November 3, 2009
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
just like the website. its always fun to know that someone else is doing worse than you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read EVERYTIME :), October 6, 2009
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
a type of book you dont have to read and end in one go :)

you can pick the book from any page, have a good laugh and put it down and start some other time from some other page :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book..., July 4, 2014
This review is from: F My Life (Paperback)
Funny book...cuz we have all had things like these happen to us.

F My Life
F My Life by Maxime Valette (Paperback - June 9, 2009)
$15.00 $10.84