Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$24.99

on October 31, 2013
Checkout was quick, and easily redeemed on steam. Download was fast, and the game runs flawlessly on my machine. Great purchase if you're an F1 fan
on April 16, 2014
I've already spent something like 40 hours playing this game, and I want more . This game is awesome, if you love this sport you should buy it without any doubt!

Obv code arrived in less than 1 minute, no problem
on January 19, 2015
Nice game...really much better with an Xbox controller if you are planning to play pc like me. I imeadetly got one after playing for the first time.
All in all a very good game.
on April 28, 2014
Game looks great on PC, framerate is rock steady, plays very good with the X360 controller.
Large number of game modes and slick interface makes this a very attractive package!
on December 31, 2013
you cant adjust anything,. then its ridiculous in its expectations. im disappointed so I went back to playing the 2o12 version and am satisfied.
on November 16, 2014
Hi... I purchased the F1 2013, as PC download, but there is not DOWNLOAD command and in this way I am not able to download it, what can I do?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2015
game is so fustrating its too hard and too boring i hate it but it has great graphics
on January 17, 2014
I hadn't bought a new F1 game in a few years, so I decided to upgrade. The handling on this game is awful. The brakes do not work at all, so you have to brake much earlier than the other cars and get blown past on exit. The AI is also way off. I can take a middle of the road team (say, Lotus): on Easy, I win by over 20 seconds; on Intermediate, I can't keep it on the track and do good to finish better than last. There is no adjustability with this game. You either win every race, or you're in the back (even if you drive one of the good cars).