FASH Cosmetics Professional 32 Piece Cosmetic Brush Set with Black Roll-up Pouch
- Consists of all handmade makeup brushes, great for travel makeup and beginner makeup
- Comes with an elegant black faux leather roll up storage pouch
- A complete collections - contains all necessary brushes consisting of face brushes, angled, contour, lip, brow and eye line detailers.It is a set of eco-friendly and high quality makeup brushes designed for professional use
- It's silky soft bristles makes applying makeup a luxurious experience
- Features one of each: Large Powder Brush, Angled Face Brush, Large & Small Blending Brush, Large Blush Brush, Fan Brush, Large & Small Foundation Brush, Crease Brush, Concealer Brush, Medium Shading Brush, Lip Brush, Pencil Brush, Angled Eyeliner Brush, Medium & Small Sponge Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Mascara Brush, Eyebrow & Eyelash Comb, Large & Short Shadier Brush, Large & Small Angle Contour Brush, Fluff Brush, Smudge Brush, Camouflage Brush, Angled Eyeshadow Brush, Lip Liner Brush, Flat Definer Brush, Detailer Brush and Angled Brow Brush
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For best result, we recommended you wash and air dry brushes before your first use. 4 easy steps for cleaning your brushes: 1. Place bristles under warm running water. 2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather. 3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from protective coating. 4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush. 5. Allow it to air-dry.
Top Customer Reviews
The first thing I noticed when I got the package was the smell. These brushes smelled so bad that I immediately threw away the faux leather pouch they came in and threw them in hot soapy water. This helped, but the smell lingered long afterward.
As far as makeup application, aside from the 5-6 natural-haired brushes, these are your typical synthetic-bristled brushes. They are not very soft (quite hard, actually) and most of them are repeat brushes with different handle lengths. I would not recommend most of these brushes for everyday use. However, I do believe that having a cheaper-end set of makeup brushes can be beneficial to your collection. You never know when you'll need a brush for applying glitter, face paint, glue, etc., and these are a great cheaper alternative for those purposes (hence the 3-stars).
Overall, I would only recommend buying these brushes if you need them for the aforementioned reasons. Otherwise, spend the extra few dollars on a better-quality set.
I hope my review is helpful!
other than that, the brushes are good, just ok. but for the price they are pretty good. very little shedding and the more you wash them, the better they are. i was impressed at the packaging, everything was wrapped nice and each brush was wrapped, even some with and extra protector. i recently ordered an eye shadow palette from Fash, hopefully i receive it ontime....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The brushes are wonderful.. but it sheds a little too much and it is a bit rough.....Published 1 month ago by tamara
I actually hated these brushes when they arrived. They were really firm but had nice long handles. Now I use them everyday. Great buy for the price.Published 3 months ago by Danielle Johnson
My fiancé ordered me these I'm so in love so many brushes no foul order on the brushes they're so cute <3 totally recommendPublished 4 months ago by tanajah robinson
Honestly I wouldn't buy these again. I just got them probably not even a month ago and my concealer brush is already coming apart almost just like the other ones. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Alexandra
as I use this brushes all the hairs on them fall out eventually they are going to have no hairs. This sucks talk about cheap quality. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very happy with my purchase. I was impressed with the package and the rollup bag holder for all the brushes, much bigger then I expected. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Cassie B.